Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

i think id rather vote memes than in visor achro

for… a reason

1 Like

I just looked through Mins iso today, and I dont think Wind changed their mind in Katze, just they think Memes is a wolf and should die today. Whenever Min is back they can confirm that I could be interpretating wrong.

… It’s day 5 sir just spit it out.

im more scared that theyre right on you pocketing me than i am of memes being a villager

I’m pocketing all of u hehehe

Huh.

I inspire fright out of a mafia champion.

Truly I will write a letter to the editor about this.

(you are scary achro)

The second someone scum reads SabI:

i am the hedgiest mfer in the world what can i say :wowee:

Aww I try no to be. It’s why I have a Magikarp pfp now.

Because I’m obvious town.

You seen me scum with you lol

You remember what lucy and Mac said. I am calm and not reckless as mafia.

The real joke is a former mafia champion spent most of his years in my community actively sheeping me because it was the optimal play.

No letters for you.

I’m not super anti voting Memes today if my dead neighbour wants it, since their playstyle today is explosive . I’m also not sure how long I can keep thinking its a town, who is uber confident and tunneling outside the box. Rather then a wolf trying to gain traction. Their responses to Min today are not a great look.

On the Min thing I still need some form of confirmation Wind is talking to them, because it could still be fakeable atm.

sounds like proof that champs sux if scrubs like u can get sheeped :curtain:

I thought it funny you would say a joke about being pocketed by you but everyone who has tried to suspect you has faced reprisal.

Look In The Mirror

1 Like

1 Like

Just communicate in gifs

I’m not going near Voting Sadbi the rest of this game because they appeared to be Brads strongest town read, and I’m going to respect their experience there, unless Im in a situation that changes my mind.

1 Like