Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

…why?

:wowee:

no clue

all i know is i am alive, i assume fake poison over wolf doctor because fake poisons feel more astandy and wolf doctors are suck

1 Like

You can copy the word.

the word is asceticizer

I’ll be honest.
He’s a real 50/50 for me RN.
I don’t think he’s W/W with Katze but I can definitely see him W/W with Rue but I can also see a world where he is just town.
He is in my PoE but Rue flipping wolf would give us the most and basically lock this game into an auto town win.

Ask Wind if they agree with me here.

asceticizer

Wut is that

Can’t be affected by actions except killing actions.

If rue flips V then what

Did you look at that?

guillo claimed odd night strongwiller even night asceticizer or whatever

role seems kinda weird, i kinda think if hes a wolf its not his true role (mbe just even night strongman or something)

I’m fine with killing memes

Yeah I did.
But I really don’t think she is town so I’m not going to think onto that point until they flip.
I’ll tell you now if I’m in XyLo I’m quick voting Rue.

I think it’s bc of her pushing on you. She said rue was the kingpin of the mafia if she is mafia something like that. I think she just doesn’t think u 2 are aligned

Tbf she said she leaned you more likely to be town though

@Zorvo can you unfocus on rue for one day phase. Can you focus on memes. Want to help. Town, this is the route we are going.

yea i thought her push on me was bad but i still think her overall game is p good. could definitely be a well posting wolf that ive been blindsided by and that was her overextending her hand i suppose

wind townreading me now is scary and now im not sure if u rly have a hood with her… (this is a joke) (probably)

Memes tried pushing Guava as well.
Remember this.

Please don’t vote my top town! :sob:

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

She doesn’t really you but mostly just reads you more LIKELY to be town

Town read*

I don’t want to focus on memes when someone can just say let’s get Memes and Guava cause that can just be a quick and easy ML/ML to LYLO for wolves.

I don’t play that way.
I vote the wolf that spews players town.
Kinda like cheating as town. Very fun!!

((yeah this is why i think we’re losing if kat/memes doesnt have a wolf