Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Katze is difficult to conclude alignment on.

because Katze is a wild card

gorta what is your read on achro

Iā€™ve played games where Katze kept joking about being the lone wolf and was the lone wolf. I town read Katze by the end of that game. Iā€™ve also seen games where Katze joked about being a wolf, but was town. Iā€™ve scum read Katze in those games, so how about that?

I would rather read Guava first because Guava is on the chopping block. Itā€™s also why I read Katze because Katze will be on the chopping block in the next few days likely if not today.

sounds like its probably not something to get super hung up on if youā€™ve seen me do it as town multiple times but hey :wowee:

One thing that makes me want to think Katze is town is how Rue just jumps on Katze first thing in the day

Yeah if Rue is a wolf, Rue is pocketing Katze not teamed with them.

i kinda feel like saying ā€œiā€™m going to read katzeā€ for literally like two weeks and still saying ā€œya i dunnoā€ is like ā€¦ too much for a wolf? itā€™s like an absurdist comedy routine at this point lol

surely a wolf would have simply made up a read by this point

iā€™m not saying iā€™ll clear him or anything but seems a bit much

it might be best to try and see how the dead wolves treated Katze

2 Likes

how else am I supposed to get a read on Katze?

just fuckin move on

for the love of god lol

read literally anyone else

youā€™ve taken 5 day phases to say NOTHING about katze

because itā€™s importantā€¦

YOU HAVENT GOT A READ ON KATZE AFTER FIVE DAYS

HALF THE PLAYERLIST IS DEAD

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING YOU WILL READ THEM FOR 5 DAYS

Easy big fella your caps lock is broken

IF KATZE IS TOWN THEN KATZE IS SOMEONE WHO IS A GREAT LEADER AND IF KATZE IS A WOLF THEN WE NEED TO EXECUTE THEM LIKE RIGHT NOW

1 Like

live view of gorta making a read