Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Player Analysis:

Achromatic - This player for me as I said before can go either way. I liked how they went about their wolf reads and how they were pushing for the Arctic/Ruby to go through, I also like their current PoE cause it lines up close to mine.
If Wolf: They are just doing some sort of power play and probably aligned with Guava based on their treatment
If Town: There PoE has a high chance to be at least almost accurate and since it lines up with mine we can always fine his PoE in a mod post I made.

Min - This slot for me is in a good shape, they gave the first item to Guava which made sense, used their glad on Wind and then gave their track to the dude that died unfortunately and also now has Wind inside their DM’s. Also felt that something is off with the game and wolves or whatever and PoE they made looks good IMO.
If Wolf: Probably tried saving someone who had a better role then them and is convincing us including wind that they are town.
If Town: Has done good so far, on the right track.

Outedwolf - I only really suspected them at first cause of rue’s read on them. at second glance they aren’t so bad but “PoE” and claims to N0 green check Sufdaddy.
If Wolf: either trying to save Sufdaddy or they are trying to set up in ML on them.
If Town: Sufdaddy is almost always clear assuming Outedwolf is truth telling about their role.

Katze - Was the counterwagon to a wolf, I formally called them and hally never T/T but I retract that statement, I did like some stuff about them I just can’t directly remember them. They also claimed to be bleed but is still alive.
If Wolf: Both day 1 wagons were wolf wagons and katze had to make a desperate play and claim to be bleed.
If Town: Confirmed that wolves had a fake bleed ability

Gorta - Whom was originally null for me until they brought up the same scum read as me and provided different points on them. I think them mistaking Ruby for Rue and how it was done looked real townie
If Wolf: I’d be shocked but maybe a double buss or something? idk I don’t want to think about this world.
If Town: I mean it makes allot of sense

Guava - When they first entered thread on day 1 I got a town vibe right off the bat from them and then their later posts also felt townie and I liked their responses towards stuff. They only thing that can really be considered wolfy is their lack of activity but it could be personal reasons so I hope people aren’t just voting them on that alone. Was also “jailed” by Sadbi.
If Wolf: good chance its with Achro
If Town: I have the brag rights lol.

Sufdaddy - Ain’t a hugh fan of his posts for like this entire game, he is green checked by Outedwolf and that’s really all to say.
If Wolf: wolves with Outedwolf or some GF type like role depending on how Outedwolf’s role works.
If Town: Eh alright.

Grylander - My original town read on this guy might just be a bit bias, I did like some of the stuff they have been saying I’m just not as confident on my town read on them anymore however they did blow up memes I hear.
If Wolf: Use a Blow Up on Memes, potentially even Ruby might have wanted to claim their ability.
If Town: A Town whom blew up another Town

Sadbi - along with SPF they were my first town read. the longer they are in this game the less confident I am getting on this read but chances are they are probably town and they also claim to be Jailor like and it is proven by Jailies.
If Wolf: Probably does more then what they say the Jail does.
If Town: We know Jailor like role was town aligned and Sadbi was accurately town.

Jack - last member of the completely random neighborhood that actually has greater odds to be all town then not, there was a PoV post I liked of Jack’s that Rue shared an opposite opinion on.
If Wolf: Neighborhood wasn’t pure and had minority insight.
If Town: Neighborhood was pure but it doesn’t mean much.

Rue - I hard scum read this slot I feel their treatment of both wolves is how they treat their partner in the given situations, I didn’t like allot of other stuff by rue, including but not limited to: Jack’s POV post, vote on me during day 1, uses others town reads (of which brad’s was proven inaccurate) as a defense for themselves.
If Wolf: I hope Rue accepts I did I good job on finding them and just continue following my PoE guys.
If Town: It is probably just Achro/Gyrlander probably contain a wolf.

just shrugged at em, especially just going ghana sponge wind bye

jacks the kind of player who could be a wolf with anyone prob

re min: i don’t recall much of their posts today, just hoping they are a villager at this point i think

with all being said maybe we could try and get this going? @Gorta

VOTE: Rue

when everyone else gets a paragraph and i get a sentence that says nothing

1 Like

I mean I would be willing to vote Rue, but I haven’t read Guava yet

I mean I think Rue is trying to pocket Katze so one of us has to be right as I’m fairly certain Achro/Rue always contain a wolf.

Probably should stop with these kinda reads but I’m just saying what I believe to be accurate here.

nows the time

Oh crap I forgot a part

Achro also claimed to have had a private chat with Katze and found her Townie from it.

@sufdaddy

any thoughts on katzes latest stint?

I’m sorry but I honestly don’t think Achro fakes a private chat claim with Katze as W/W.
Maybe T/W sure but not W/W.

why not?

i feel like a lot of references to what was said in the private chat have been fairly vague. like iirc on d3 it was basically “we read two ISOs and thought one was wolfy and one was villagy, and also the other person was super towny”?

not really? was kinda more of the same afaict

1 Like

wait a second, Guav made a post talking about wolves giving someone a role that is useless after making it

here

1 Like

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Remember This!

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Vote Count

guavagudetama (3): Sadbi, min, Jackrito
katze (2): Rue, Outedwolf
Outedwolf (1): Achromatic
Achromatic (1): sufdaddy
Rue (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (4): Gorta, guavagudetama, Gyrlander, katze

does anyone know if Guava was like that in the last game they were in? Like Guava was defending Heisenberg AND ruby pretty hard and then mentions something about being forced a useless role by wolves. That could be a joke, but I remember Rue claimed color changer with only the ability to change the color of a role card. That’s the EXACT wolf role I had last Umineko. Why does Guava mention a role that does absolutely nothing? It seriously does feel like there is TMI and there really isn’t much in terms of content either.

the order that these are in

:fry: