Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

You: what are the chances they bonded in the game together

Also you : can see visor being w without Zach being w tok

Hi idk

Iā€™m honestly fed up with this game and Iā€™m not having fun.

Rather we quick hammer if we are wrong and just be done.

lmao

i mean i dont really understand how you could come away reading day 5/6 and think me/visor are lock wolves and achro is a villager

and you havent really given compelling reasons for it either afaict. you keep saying you are considering it etc but Iā€™ve never really felt it, you just default to me/visor because ā€¦ because

sadbi and rue see it, why donā€™t you?

thatsā€¦ close to if not already a game losing error regardless of whether you are a villager or 3p

in b4 you flip wolf and i get mislunched :pensive:

i think it is overwhelmingly likely that theyre the same alignment

like, if you compare me/achro to zack/visor, i think its obvious i have more paranoia about achro than zack on visor. altho i guess achro isnt claiming a peek or anything, and iā€™ve still kinda squinted at his level of confidence on me, but i dont think i can fairly interrogate that anymore because if he is a villager then to him it should be crystal clear that im not with visor/zack who he thinks are both mafia

i bolded the first sentence of that because itā€™s not so much a ā€œtheyā€™re w/w, q.e.dā€ scumcase, but itā€™s why iā€™m kind of at a point where theyā€™re the same alignment. i know its not impossible for visor to be a wolf pocketing zack, and at some points i considered it almost likely. i just kinda think if it were the case itā€™d be playing out differently. and yeah, thatā€™s kinda vague, im not particularly sure how else to word that

Zach is not someone who posts every thot and doubt he has in the game thread.

We donā€™t know whatā€™s going on in there.

I think Zach is not w/w with visor.

i think so too

in fact i think he is v/v with me

shocking i know

wat

I literally turned on him and pushed him d3, way more than anything youā€™ve done wrt achro

he then claimed a mech peek on me (a lot of my issue was seeming TMI of my alignment and ignoring me on achro, both of which donā€™t seem to be big concerns anymore?) and has posted fine since then

1 Like

Iā€™m going to laugh/cry if the team is like jack, rue, seth, and gorta with the three of them doing scum theater.

(this is a joke read)

if it is zorvo/rue I am going to go into the awards topic and nominate rue for wolf of the year and I expect it to be co-signed by 20 people.

also true, I have in fact had paranoia about visor, and everyone else really, thereā€™s just no point in bogging the thread down with every tinfoil that comes into my head

iā€™ve given you my reasons, we can agree to disagree as to whether or not theyā€™re compelling, because truthfully i donā€™t expect you to find them compelling regardless

the two biggest things i did that i guess would indicate that i considered the world on day 5 was not defending guava harder (i made it clear that i kinda saw it as a guava/achro vs zack/visor battle, and achro had made some posts that made me really squint at that duo)

i also had a bit of a neighborhood chat with achro but that part is not verifiable nor convincing now that i write it out so lolme

Iā€™m less sure about you than I am with Zach. Iā€™m sorry.

shrug, ill reread it again, but i dont remember it being particularly convincing to me

how on earth can you think ā€˜you not defending guava harderā€™ is somehow more paranoia than zack trying to push me

good lord

Am I the only one just not viewing the #cliques as wolf partners because I feel like that howā€™s yall are solving this game.

Burn baby burn

I am solving it through PoE. It just so happens that in this PoE that zack/visor are both there.