Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Grylander/Jack/Gorta/Me - Town

Leaving
Rue/Katze/OutedWolf/Achro/Sufdaddy

I think Sufdaddy can be town but my issue is who they hell is with Rue/OutedWolf then and if there is 4 wolves left???

Oh right Sadbi, yeah she can be a wolf.

Sorry I wanna solve, I’ll try and not be too “ew” for you alright?

Ignore???

Just to be clear: the situation at this very moment is that Outed is doused and I’ll be able to ignite him tonight. At the very same time, as this “igniting action” doesn’t restrict me from using my other abilities, I’ll be able to “shoot” another person with another secret ability.

Oh damn, how many killing abilities do you have?
Are you a dreaming god?

to be clear

you originally claimed a poison, bomb, vig, bleed

and now there is an arson

and other secret abilities?

You take issue with this?
Explain why town hasn’t had a flip TK yet then.

Now that’s a secret. Answering to you and @Outedwolf, I’ve more than the 4 abilities I claimed before. I just claimed those in an attempt to avoid being NK’d. It worked.

spf was town kp
min can regurgitate that

a game does not require town kp regardless.

Actually wait…
Hmm…

You’re just terrified that you’re dying tonight bruh.

Yeah I’m just now looking at that

ill be honest, i think you are straight up bluffing

or you’re a third party sk

That’s an extremely concrete ability. He needs to duel someone, get that person lynched and then have him flip Wolf or he won’t be able to have that 1-shot, so I’d say it’s pretty limited.

if you’re telling the truth there is nothign i can do about it… so why would i be terrified lol

Grylander what’s ur role name?

What was yours?

who is terrified now LOL

I am the Town Puppetmastermaster

Idk why 2 masters in my role name but yeah

Damn it would be fun to have a role that prevents you from being voted by players that you’ve successfully identified (flavour).

You have the most KP potential that I have ever seen, 3rd party roles dont even have that much power. So you having it as town is weird, regardless do your thing, but I dont trust you.