Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Yeah, in fact I’m able to kill 6 people tonight and instantly solve the game.

yes?

i believe you fully

((gay

((notice how gyr has not actually refuted any of my points meaningfully
((and is just finding small points to try to poke holes in my case

rue voting me just now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please point out the points I haven’t refuted

((this one

((this one

((this one

gyrlander when he realizes he has no rebuttal

Ok so know how the saying goes sometimes an execution is of a coin flip and a rand is that of a coin flip.

((no

Well I’m gonna to let my genesect coin decide who the wolves are

Yes.
You do now at least.

Ok first up, obvious town Gorta.

Let’s see if the coin thinks they are a wolf.

zorvo

Head is Town and Tails is wolf btw

Heads

Katze, please go visit ur gf

1. That point is just based on a false premise: that my role gives me info about other people FAKE FLAVOUR. Like imagine, I’m not talking about their real flavour, you actually believe that it gives me info about their FAKE FLAVOUR lmfao. It’s extremely weak and incorrect.

2. I’m not going to read D2 but as I’m Town my progression isn’t fake ^^

3. Pretty sure during D5 I talked about scumreading AND townreading katze. In fact I believe she can confirm how deeply troubled I was about this matter and decided to not vote her. I doused visor because he was quite scumread and didn’t feel like he had provided enough so I just doused. Admittedly, I chose him 5 minutes into the night and didn’t think much about it lmfao.

Sadbi’s turn

((me when i pull out a thorough wolf case on a player otherwise unsuspected and two people start coming in completely flooding the thread with random crap