Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I’m not real broski

I’m just saying they is tunnelling going on in this game missing facts that’s all.

imma be real broski i saw bronana from the syndicate at a grocery store in florida yesterday. i told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but i didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. he said, “oh, like you’re doing now?” i was taken aback, and all i could say was “huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. i walked away and continued with my shopping, and i heard him chuckle as i walked off. when i came to pay for my stuff up front i saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen milky ways in his hands without paying. the girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “sir, you need to pay for those first.” at first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. when she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. i don’t even think that’s a word. after she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

@Host_Account_2

Posted in wrong thread again sorry, please move it Reeeee!

2 Likes

FOL is one of the stupidest sites I’ve ever seen. Literally every time I play with them they make some sort of dumb read that no one understands and get upset at people for not listening. I wish they would just quit playing mafia.

2 Likes

I literally said I was voting Arctic to end the Arctic katze saga (and because it’s fun to make Arctic MALD)

Look at my town games. My voting history is terrible lol

Based off what Brad said in Neighbour chat I believe this.

How did fol create season 8 champs winner katze.

Yea we are number one Arctic haters

Hmm can we vote Katze?

Like man I really don’t get why Achro is so confident in Katze.
I was at a point but now I no longer think of Katze as town as I did.

Another 50/50 really

is it because i said my role name was 69 words long

Idk if this is about me or not but I don’t get upset about it I just want someone to actually do something about it and give me a valid town case on someone I wolf read.

I’ll never quit mafia! :smiling_imp:

No lol

Dead players, wagonomics and some other stuff tbh.

its just a meme

Oh Katze won a world championship?
@katze
Go You!

Season 8 must have been a down year.

What is your read on Katze and do you find them more or less wolfy then Achro?