Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

1 Like

‘Actually brad told me he targeted zack and i am revealing this at mylo’

Hm

Sufdaddy did that comment make you feel pocketed? I usually like to ask people questions like this as often the person in question knows best if asked directly.

I was clear and yall brought me back in the poe smh smh smh

Yep I bus drove me Ave achro because I’m wolf

Welcome to mylo where only trees are above suspicion.

Watch gorta flip w

Only good for us tbf

True but we were in a standoff for 48 hours

idk, maybe

they were cagey about some secret reason for townreading me for quite a long time tho

not sure what a wolf gains by insisting me and visor weren’t paired and I was v though

Anyway i laid out plans for why zack could easily be scum based off votes but sabi was in the same spot as zack was. ‘I am never voting rue to spite you’ chris said wolves would never do that huh.

Am i going to regret my read here. Hm. God its so much to re read lol

Same reason anyone pockets anyone. You think i might be scum and i had you unpartnered and v for like 3 whole game days lol

I deserved this for wolfsiding and playing like shit.

I pocketed Zack with our mutual love for the Michigan sad boy

I get very protective of my lhf town reads and when one is killed it makes me very annoyed because identifying lhf town and protecting them is usually game winning.

Got to decide if thats malice on your part or disagreement. Tough decision tbh

this was visors first reads list

I think he would have talked about sadbi a little more if w/w, his read to me felt more like writing off a villager who’s not in the mislunch pool

the read on katze is a bit odd given he’d gone after her a decent amount before this, I’m not sure that’s how he’d play it as w/w though. on the other hand the post on day 5 or so where visor gave his reads and said “sure katze can be v if zack is confident there” skeeved me out a bit

not to go back to the classics but the read on achro seems classically w/w, a bit of shade but nothing further, but it could have been a throwaway read on a villa I guess

it would be pretty weird if none of those reads were w/w, I don’t think that’s really even possible unless it’s jack/gorta lol

US rn with gorta and Jack just watching in the far corner

@Sadbi how sure are you that katze is howling atm?

what???

no you didn’t

Didnt i say in topic it was never very unlikely to be w/w when visor claimed it

Like a cool 85% but I did say I was going to reread her town games and pay attention to her writing with fresh eyes.

Okay actually you are right it wasnt that long jesus this game feels like forever.