Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

i am trying to understand you tutuu. dont be harsh with me

especially when you had just call me scum for having “a different opener to my last two games” which let alone is a wild accusation

We’re two differant people. Duh.

Willing to give this a townlean. A bit more than I’d expect from scum so early on.

Not sure how I feel about the tutuu stuff, but that slot unnerves me a bit. It’s like they’re trying too hatd to be helpful. Very slim scumlean. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

you havent played botc with him.

he is a little shit that gets away with so much.

3 Likes

tutuu you what

I pretty sure tutuu is town, ther was particulaely ways of them talking about others thoughts on me, and their own, while also poking at something i brought that doesnt feel like the prigression of someone with tm, and posting a game to show meta unprompted tends to come from town more than wolves

2 Likes

i guess i can see that point. it was just very out of place from the scum read on me straight to the “here is my last scum game”.

This is definitely a take tho

I dont honestly mind hazards take on ice if i rekember last game where i played with ice who i oscilated on them being town and wolf and they made a play i just didnt rxpect from a wolf

quick question, what is botc?

blood on the clocktower

So hazard tutuu not w/w

2 Likes

Millium is towny.
Hazard is ok.

Those are my first 2 takes.

VOTE: Wazza

I wanna see some decent posts (I have work and am on mobile hence why this one isnt amazing)

VOTE: tutuu

1. Posting a vanilla game in a rolemadness
  2. Without any prompt

It’s a guilty conciusness, whichever front I approach.

if tutuu is wolf, millium is wolf

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Didnt mean to be harsh i love u pal

They were unrelated

Some players here like zenon have played with me for over a year and never seen me scum

Why is the setup relevant whatsoever?

Why not having a prompt is scummy? Should u not proactively help ppl solve? Should u sit back and only Do Stuff when ppl ask of u to?

Why are u making a read of me? This is unprompted. Nobody asked of you to do this. Guilty conscience ?

I always try to be helpful when have u seen me slank

Well maybe not so hard in all games but i just had an exhausting wolf game, so randing town here was relaxing and i figured id go all out, was in the mood