Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Why is the setup relevant whatsoever?

Why not having a prompt is scummy? Should u not proactively help ppl solve? Should u sit back and only Do Stuff when ppl ask of u to?

Why are u making a read of me? This is unprompted. Nobody asked of you to do this. Guilty conscience ?

I always try to be helpful when have u seen me slank

Well maybe not so hard in all games but i just had an exhausting wolf game, so randing town here was relaxing and i figured id go all out, was in the mood

VOTE: Marluna I couldnt wait for your answer; I find this post so devoid of logic I need to vote you before I go; I can’t in good faith entertain this

I remember tutuu’s opening post in his scum game and went “oh boy I rand town for the 200th time”

I wonder if this is similar behavor from tutuu this game.

I find Baker’s helping me NAI. I did ask Baker that I was interested in trying out a game on FOL. I assume it was just him being nice.

Though I do see people force interaction as W/W acting like theyre talking for the first time, when they already chatted in their wolf chat somewhere. This is not one of them.

My first thoughts on why you would share this: You passive probably triggers on death, so you could be sharing openly for this reason.

I doubt wolves would have balls to say this tbh. Not sure why ppl are jumping on this like its a slip.

I always opened with “x’th town rand in a row” because the number got so big and it started feeling absurd and funny to me but since that counter got reset and i just did it as wolf i decided to drop it here and just play

1 Like

last time i was wolf was 2015, 8 years > 3 years :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Somehow I am here despite my long nap

poggers

Only 123 other posts too

Bring it i’m super powerful :sunglasses:

1 Like

How did it work in the last game and is it good enough that it’s worth announcing

after this vote Hazard drops a few quote posts and then a read list

based

Or sort’ve a read list, whatever you might get what I mean

VOTE: Ash

Jfc I forgot how to use this site

Tbh it failed. I just went in search of that one line and read nothing else.

VOTE: Tutuu

Wow that was boring

Town Core of 9 is auto even if I die so that’s what I will seek.

Town Core

Nobody

Lol