Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

[Baker pulls out a nuke]

2 Likes

Hey all

Hi.

Hello.

Oops. Forgot this.:sleepingleafeon:

I thought about how i wanted to to enter the thread given my role without given too much info, anyways

I have two passives and thats all, this may or may not be important later

Anyways hi everyone

2 Likes

So what exactly do those passives do?
[starts loading my vanillizing gun]

good evening all!! i have interrupted my wonderful sleep (my ass was not sleeping) to pop into thread. you will be blessed with the presence of our very own eliza for the most part d1. i am. slightly hurt. just a tad. enough that i tragically have to shut up a little bit. good luck all!! and thank you for playing with me eliza <3

– angel

1 Like

Hope ya’ feel better soon.

im currently in the process of getting this acc to work on my phone since thatll be so much easier. im not hurt because of my laptop (mostly) but it still is not helping. see you on mobile soon :doughnut: (theres no halo emoji so I’ll sign my post with a donut)

VOTE: ash

Ouch.

1 Like

:angel:

2 Likes

VOTE: Icet

Hmmm, wiing to give this claim a slight townlean.

This however sounds slightly scummy given the.vanillizer mafia role we all know about.

Ash’s OMGUS vote on Ice isn’t a good look either. VOTE: Ash

:sleepingleafeon:

my left hand should be better tmrw but my evil right hand is evil (well its wrist is evil) ((i fell and hurt it on the way to five guys)) (((the five guys was not worth the wrist pain)))

So close!! That is a person :smile:

isnt the anti claim a factional action its worded that way

i dont want a random nerd angel attached to all my girl coolgirl posts. how dare thee