Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

15 doesnt lewve much room for changes outside it just being 12/3

1 Like

Just checked OP and yup. Baker will be taking over for me for now too since RL will be keeping me busy for the next few hours. :sleepingleafeon:

If there’s four or more mafia, that “Ultimate Tactician” better just be a Goon.

I, on the other hand, do

• :angel:

The Ultimate Tactician thing is probably a literal Tactician role (they choose what mafia gets what role at the start of the game)

now this is just mafia universe and the game says it’s non-bastard so I don’t think we’re being lied to about that.

3 Likes

It’s the ultimate part that is confusing me

either way atm I think Leafia/Baker alt thing is town because:

this post is ridiculous enough that I believe it is

1 Like

I find it super weird that they needed to put that fact the Mafia Ult Tact is in the game in the game information

Imagine we vote them out D1.

I assumed it was a way to force people to read the setup before the game start. We don’t even know what it exactly do anyway.

Wazza mentioned that a Tactician chooses which roles get assigned to each mafia member, so I’m tempted to believe that the Ultimate Tactician gets to alter one of those roles.

It might be something like Enhancing Blessings in Honkai Star Rail’s Simulated Universe (to the one and a half people who might get what this means).

1 Like

Yesss :bread:

I will be putting a bread at the end of my posts.

Sometimes I might swap it with :sleepingleafeon: : for WIFOM purposes. :bread:

1 Like

They are trying to intimidate us. :bread:

Yeah no, I disagree on townlean. Millium’s role is actually telling potential trackers or any sorts of cops to go elsewhere. :bread:

I am sorry; not the role, but the information that is presented about their role. :bread:

I agree, Zone had a similar role to this in their previous game. I think they really like that concept lol :bread:

Hey PoD. I hope you are ready for higher volume of posts. This game might end up below FoL average, but that will still be a lot to bite dw. :bread:

Here are some tips:

Hammer Icon: Vote Count as per that post you clicked it on.
Person Icon: ISO
Heart Icon: You can like posts to check them back later or show approval.

In order to quote posts, just highlight texts with your cursor, that will prompt you a Quote button next to the highlighted text.

Here is my favorite tool out of all:

Search Bar

Here you can search things in the topic and there are certain commands you can use to search for specific terms only mentioned by a certain player etc etc. Strong tool that can get your FoL game to a next step. :bread:

3 Likes

I am going to bed now, later. :bread:

Appreciate 'cha.