Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Wazza mentioned that a Tactician chooses which roles get assigned to each mafia member, so I’m tempted to believe that the Ultimate Tactician gets to alter one of those roles.

It might be something like Enhancing Blessings in Honkai Star Rail’s Simulated Universe (to the one and a half people who might get what this means).

1 Like

Yesss :bread:

I will be putting a bread at the end of my posts.

Sometimes I might swap it with :sleepingleafeon: : for WIFOM purposes. :bread:

1 Like

They are trying to intimidate us. :bread:

Yeah no, I disagree on townlean. Millium’s role is actually telling potential trackers or any sorts of cops to go elsewhere. :bread:

I am sorry; not the role, but the information that is presented about their role. :bread:

I agree, Zone had a similar role to this in their previous game. I think they really like that concept lol :bread:

Hey PoD. I hope you are ready for higher volume of posts. This game might end up below FoL average, but that will still be a lot to bite dw. :bread:

Here are some tips:

Hammer Icon: Vote Count as per that post you clicked it on.
Person Icon: ISO
Heart Icon: You can like posts to check them back later or show approval.

In order to quote posts, just highlight texts with your cursor, that will prompt you a Quote button next to the highlighted text.

Here is my favorite tool out of all:

Search Bar

Here you can search things in the topic and there are certain commands you can use to search for specific terms only mentioned by a certain player etc etc. Strong tool that can get your FoL game to a next step. :bread:

3 Likes

I am going to bed now, later. :bread:

Appreciate 'cha.

This game may end up below FoL average

Not on my watch.

2 Likes

1 Like

Im not talking about my role anymore i will die before i claim, just saying

2 Likes

Fair enough; was just trying to remind town the vanillizer exists in a humorous way.
Try not to die on us yet.

If i was to do a take based off these early poats i would be i think ice is town and im not a fan of the leafia hydra but id rather give lefia their space, i dont think ive ever played with the other head. I do think their conclusion on me is sillt but that not really what i dislike. I dislike leafia’s opener and vote but that tends to usually be the case and im not a fan of the separate conclusions on me

@Ash
Why did u cross vote with ice? Is that a meme vote or do u not like their conclusion you? Also why did u choose to meme about the vanillaizer?

1 Like

The Icet vote’s a meme vote. I imagine at least one of the people who’s spoken is mafia, but we’ve not really got much to go off of quite yet.
As for the vanillizer thing, like, I forgot the Mafia Ultimate Tactician existed until Zone made me reread the rules, so it’s just one of those things where I’m reminding town that it exists. I tend to meme a bit D1 (and every following phase).

1 Like

Man this is one slow game start

U need to teach me how to search within the topic, since i always find it impossible to sewrch for specific keywords from players in the topic