Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Appreciate 'cha.

This game may end up below FoL average

Not on my watch.

2 Likes

1 Like

Im not talking about my role anymore i will die before i claim, just saying

2 Likes

Fair enough; was just trying to remind town the vanillizer exists in a humorous way.
Try not to die on us yet.

If i was to do a take based off these early poats i would be i think ice is town and im not a fan of the leafia hydra but id rather give lefia their space, i dont think ive ever played with the other head. I do think their conclusion on me is sillt but that not really what i dislike. I dislike leafia’s opener and vote but that tends to usually be the case and im not a fan of the separate conclusions on me

@Ash
Why did u cross vote with ice? Is that a meme vote or do u not like their conclusion you? Also why did u choose to meme about the vanillaizer?

1 Like

The Icet vote’s a meme vote. I imagine at least one of the people who’s spoken is mafia, but we’ve not really got much to go off of quite yet.
As for the vanillizer thing, like, I forgot the Mafia Ultimate Tactician existed until Zone made me reread the rules, so it’s just one of those things where I’m reminding town that it exists. I tend to meme a bit D1 (and every following phase).

1 Like

Man this is one slow game start

U need to teach me how to search within the topic, since i always find it impossible to sewrch for specific keywords from players in the topic

I mean this game so far is super quick read since everyone is posting one liners.

oops i did not mean to quote

this is TMI
-:angel:

VOTE: hazard

Wow. I expected a lot more posts than this. Liking Millium’s slot at the moment too. :sleepingleafeon:

Good morning to you to IceT :P

sorry i might not be as active today i am trying to crunch out assignments before i go on holidays in a few weeks. But i will try the best i can to keep active enough

Why does ur slot have two different opinions of my opener?

i dont hate this opener

I think that was part of the joke. but i can get your read on it i guess?

thats fair

dont know why this made me laugh

oh fuck that is also completely fair

i dont hate millium’s opener or presence in the thread i dont think its specifically scummy in the slightest.

Leafia/Baker seemed to have a minor town spew earlier on with the vanillaiser but i could have been easily faked. the fact they disagree on milliums slot however i believe needs to be look into

ash making a joke and everyone dogpilling on them is a bit weird. i can see what leafia gets at from the OMGUS and the reference to a vanillaiser but if its public knowledge there is one in game i would expects jokes to be made about it. especially on the first day

IceT is meme voting. this NAI. his chaoticness scares me.

I have nothing to say about PoD

And apparent eliza is talking more then i expected them to. so i dont know if those two are being little shits and have swapped or if eliza is up to something

Oh wazza was here too

this wording makes me see a townie