Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Not w/w

Ash mill gut town

Yea ur definitely town

(Theyre two peope why would they mindmeld on everything just bcuz they share a chat?)

Baker gut town yolo for “i might sign as leafia for wifom purposes”

I like wazzas read on the absurd hydra post but idk if towny for wazza could easily be tmi

Setup is probably 12v3 or 11v3v1 or 10v3v1v1. Zone has ran the last one before afaik

I find this a bit stilted tonally and the volume for a game start post i find uncharacteristic of hazard (bit too much)

Hazard randed wolf last game fwiw, and afaik when ppl rand wolf back to back they switch things up drastically to avoid getting caught

VOTE: Hazardwaste

2 Likes

Says something is nai and then that it scares him in the very next sentence

I just wolfed and i can tell u i fell for this trap and did this a lot of times

Icet is also one of the least scary people on fol hes like a harmles garden gnome, background ambience / decoration. I dont believe anyone can be scared of him

Feels to me like a fake wolf post who was just writing words for the sake of having a big post (hazards post)

2 Likes

Its slightly pingy but its also why i dislike hydras

2 Likes

To double on your post about waste, id say they are talking to a towns member if they are in fact a wolf

2 Likes

Mill
Ash
Bakefia

Rest

Hazard

If wazza wolf, she tmid bakefia town

Bakefia pod (powerofdeath) not w/w

My recent scumgame

There are iso link, u need to click on expand posts in upper left corner after opening one

you really do just read me the opposite allignment of what i am every time huh

why did you post this?

what was your reasoning for posting your last scum game?

It was my first one in 3 years, noone here has seen me wolf

1 Like

ok? but no one claimed you were wolf this game

so what was the reasoning of posting it?

By that logic why give out reads and be helpful without anyone asking u, why not just sit and be reactive

I know IceT outside of the forum. we play botc together and i cant read him for shit cause he hides it with his chaoticness

what was your reason for posting