Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

This can’t be real

VOTE: Marluna :sheep:

Why take the risk though? They already knew a villager was going to get executed if none of them did anything, most likely a villager that can still act yet Frost tried pushing for the execution of what is basically a VT over a PR if Marluna is somehow a villager here. :sleepingleafeon:

“Why didn’t the wolf stack on a runaway wagon instead of voting off wagon”

Your right Leafia holy shit you’ve solved the game your a genius NO WOLF IN HISTORY HAS EVER VOTED A COUNTER WAGON TO THE MAIN WAGON ALL WOLFS ARE PERMANENTLY FORCED TO ONLY VOTE THE MAIN WAGON UNLESS IT’S A TEAMMATE THAT’S THE ONLY OPTION

god no wonder i’m so bad at mafia I’ve spent so long thinking mafia tend to vote off wagon if theres a runaway town wagon

I just need to look at the main wagon and never look off it ever

Of course it’s real Abi. :sleepingleafeon:

Bakefia, Jarek, Luka

These must all be wolfs if Marluna is town since wolfs never vote off wagon

That’s the only way to play mafia

Please stop with the sarcasm here. it wasn’t like that at all and you know it. Frost literally could’ve done nothing and Marluna would’ve been executed but he decided to start hardpushing me. :sleepingleafeon:

Its too risky to start a wagon on a STRONGER town instead of just letting the lhf town flip for free

Nope wolfs just sit there and go y’all we just all need to vote this wagon that’s already 2 votes ahead yep

Why try to use Abbi to kill Bakefia who is much better to get out of the game

No no that’s just not something we can do we are wolfs we have to vote Marluna

You realize Frost only pushed you cause I was right and it had literally nothing to do with Marluna lol

Please stop it. Now you’re just getting insulting. Look back at the point where Frost started pushing me and read up to the EoD. :sleepingleafeon:

It literally had to do with pocketing me and trying to kill you because you as it turns out are a better town kill than Marluna

Why can’t you see that what he did was for no reason if Marluna is a villager? :sleepingleafeon:

Because this take is fucking stupid

I’ll take this as a compliment though. :sleepingleafeon:

How? :sleepingleafeon:

I already explained it Leafia

You do not care how

You do not care to listen to me

And I’m tired of wasting my time