Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

hi kitty cat. i think theyre mostly americans with terrible sleep schedules
– angel

Oh god he’s doing it again

Everyone look away he’s flavour solving the game it’s over

I was more interested in two passives that Millium possesses, not the flavour.

Uhm

I’m chara

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m not actually chara and if anyone is I doubt the flavour they have is very friendly

1 Like

That’s sus? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ok so you do know who that is

Well yes I know the characters in general.

1 Like

well good because I don’t

2 Likes

Nah I know them better than I did owl house at least

If I were going to assume mafia flavour I’d assume flowey or some variation of him, chara almost definitely, genocide run frisk could be in there? Sans, at a push

Do you personally think it’s alignment-indicative as Owl House FM used to do?

No but if anyone comes out as Chara from Undertale they’re getting my vote just because that character is a literal mass genocidal maniac and if they’re town flavour I’d die laughing

2 Likes

I’d probably also just die but I digress

1 Like

That is fair point yes.

Owl house presumably had those evil characters the coven or whatever and counterparts that you could reasonably compare them to for me it was the poisoner evil guy and mortimer or whoever I was

I don’t really know how you’d do most of the undertale characters it really depended on what kind of “run” you were doing, but the peaceful route everyone was friendly, in the evil one everyone was hostile

This conversation is literally nothing can someone come in here and provide content so I can have an excuse to post something that isn’t drivel

1 Like

However, isn’t it more of dark influence of your conscience they call themselves “Chara”?

Its the contrary actually, everyone on peaceful run tries to take you out and on the evil run, they are the ones trying to hide from you and attempt to be nice for you since they don’t recognize you the player as ‘Human’

yeah but in the end you make friends with them

1 Like

Indeed, we have indulged our curiosity regarding flavour.