Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

spam posting gets me more burried. I like people recognizing my contributions to the thread so I dont do it. Also makes it seem like im doing more than I am.

valid

What is your opinion on all of them and while you answer that Iā€™m gonna take a nap

i never read either tho so

I think frost is town for pushing mill

I was under the impression mill is consensus town and obv town. I dont think its likely for wolf frost to push there

Alternatively mill could have fooled me. Frost is definitely always town if so

Frost also always loves to push for anti consensus reads. U will never see him follow the consensus. So this all checks out; frost town imo

oh then im town too then for saying mil isnt obvious town

1 Like

You can read my ISO no? Itā€™s all there

Iā€™m very bad at FM

thats so wrong but uh ok

I have various degrees of townleans on everyone but marluna wazza icet

Obv im wrong somewhere but mafia is never easy right?

Baker and story should at least be innocent children

If itā€™s 2/5 then I assume you have an opinion on who might and might not be paired up in that grouping

hi tutuu im angel this game for angely angel reasons :3

1 Like

Baker
Story

Frost
Luka
Mill
Hazard

Kii
Jarek
Abi

Pod
Icet
Ash

Wazza
Marluna

this is an act of war

1 Like

This is u if u decided to be lawful good instead of a chaotic ebil gremlin for once

I really like this alter ego of yours

1 Like

Please, I would like you all to consider the pool of players I am providing until further notice and sort in there without podracing out:

Millium/Kiiruma/Hazard/Wazza/Marluna :bread:

1 Like

Off of that iso alone Iā€™d say Kiiruma/Millium are a potential pairing if youā€™re 100% accurate

Nothing else is jumping out at me. Like do I legitimately suck at this game or am I just not seeing it

2 Likes

A note to mafia: Nightkilling us wonā€™t help you at all. Our role can still win after death. Game over bozos