Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Didn’t I already tell you that my thinkreads said it was Icet

Well I told jmw but you’re always here

1 Like

I was the ball :pensive:

2 Likes

this read was fact checked by real american patriots ™

1 Like

I think the doubleclaim between May/Zugzwang is T/W or T/T

if its W/W id be surprised

and I think may is a villager meowing at things while zug is a wolf (or villager that i cant find)
the reads were not super amazing and usually id expect more nuance

i dont really remember why but i said why somewhere

anyway classic voudon things ive already said my reads and i think ill be passed out before wazza shows up so bye bye chat

Who’s nommed

I only saw Bionic nominated. Bystander tried to vote Tutuu way early on, but Bystander is dead.

Can I nominate tutuu please

Can you? Yes, it is functionally possible.

@magnus where were you when a near indescribable creature known only as “The Batter” was the protagonist of french video game “Off” in 2008?

2 Likes

Yeah but I want to see you say it again

Oh yeah may
Who did you “drink” with last night

I was… off in some Zone with a family, don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Just looked on botc Reddit

Voudon is the least fun character, in the ENTIRETY of official Blood on the Clocktower characters, including unreleased or experimental characters. Voudon’s ability reads as follows ‘Only you and the dead can vote. A 50% majority is not needed’. How crazy do you have to be to think this is actually a good ability? It completely changes the fundamentals of the game, from alive players freely voting an the dead utilising their one vote, to dead players freely voting and alive players doing absolutely fucking nothing. Not only that, a decent tool in social deduction games is reading votes - you can’t do that when NONE of the alive players can even vote at all. You physically cannot catch evils voting wrong if they cannot vote at all - how is this at all helpful if the Voudon is good. Furthermore, the only people who actually find Voudon fun are dead players - and still not even all of them find it fun. Nobody else thinks is fun when someone steps into the game part-way through, and decides that they’ll execute someone with a singular fucking vote and the alive players can’t do shit about that unless half of them rally together to exile them, which is harder to happen when the dead players refuse. Also, Voudon just ruins the balance for certain characters. You know soldier? Consider them a fucking outsider now. Sailor? Better hope you get self drunked. Zombuul is quite literally one of, and probably the ONLY role to benefit from a Voudon, and what if the Voudon is good; you’re literally helping the other team out for free there, congrats. Mechanics that take away player agency are not fun. It’s the same reason why Bishop is hated and Butler is the least fun Outsider to exist.

1 Like

I found bionic and someone on Reddit

1 Like

found atlas too co signing

2 Likes