Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

may is town for liking the post where i accused him of gaslighting

thats my contribution to this conversation im going to class now bye

i just checked

why am i more coherent at 2 am than 2 pm

“Minion” is a subset of mafia.

There is a 4 in 14 chance of you being Evil normally. If you are evil, there is a 1 in 4 chance that you are the Demon there, and a 3 in 4 chance that you are a Minion.

That means there’s overall a 1 in 14 chance of being a Demon, and a 3 in 14 chance of being a Minion.

I think you are >rand bluffless Minion, and <rand Demon. Let’s say I think there’s actually a 0.25 in 14 chance of you being a Demon, and a 3.75 in 14 chance of you being a Minion.

That means there’s still only a sum total of 4 in 14 chance of you being Evil, and therefore you are =rand Evil. However, you are >rand bluffless Minion.

Also, re: the topic of lying, even though I did not lie to you at all, and saying otherwise is insanity:

BotC is a bluffing game. Good players will lie regularly. You cannot assume all liars are necessarily evil.

why would you lie as town unless u dont trust them

so u lied ur claim too?

Please read my posts!

What is difficult to understand here! I didn’t lie to you!

You can think I’m lying, but I have not at any point claimed to you that I lied anywhere at any time. Because I did not.

god i love it

May has been banned for gaslighting

1 Like

i dont get it so if u admit to gaslighting isnt that the same thing as lying

I’m sorry for being short with you, I’m just bad with being misinterpreted

What no I’m just joking about how I called you insane which sounds like gaslighting

Everything I said in the whisper was the truth

but like may why did you choose me to claim to. even if its cuz im new and cant lie that doesn’t stop me frm being mafia lol

its ok its part of game

You were there and I was bored

And hardclaiming to people makes them more likely to claim back and your claim is more valuable to me if you are newer and know less about how to fakeclaim effectively