Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

@tutuu migjt as well ask but
what are you

nyaaaaaaa hi litten
I saw your ping; I’m reading up first tho

I’m out of whispers
Sad kitten!

so sad
no cure

-Catnip 2024

2 Likes

Oh yeah,
I think Judge should use ability tomorrow, and then we exile them and bring them into my folds. I think they are good but also, since I’m good, I know there’s technically a chance that they are evil which is why I’m good, and so, I think it would be wise to do that

This is actually more important because there’s a good chance we are giving evils the power to vote in the upcoming days and therefore having Geyde use their ability + being able to vote after would be good

im ngl litten im still not convinced on you being good

1 Like

You don’t really have to be, all you gotta be is convinced the other dead is good and then I’m ev to leave alive

i know but also this is a post wolf you would make 10 times out of 10

1 Like

which is immediately relevant because i think if you’re a wolf atlas is always town here and i don’t want to just let that sit in the case you are

For what it’s worth the whole theory came from crazy bringing it to my attention, not me, I’m just amplifying it after discussing with them

it’s at las outted or something??

They aren’t outted
But mechanically me and crazy agree they are probably a wolf and them being DA explains exactly what Jarek was trying to achieve today
There are mechanics behind them being a wolf yeah

situationally that is worth nothing to me

1 Like

It’s mainly relevant if atlas was evil (though if I was evil I wouldn’t know minions anyway)

like i don’t mean to shut you down but that’s not actually what my concerns are

1 Like

then why are

i don’t want to out my tells just yet because they’re a lot less accurate without time to sit is the thing so im not convinced this is necessarily a productive conversation

but i think we’re behind enough that we do need to keep this in mind

chat we are winning

@Wazza whisper if you want