Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Bionic lean wolf

Reading their games, they were a lot less aggressive as wolf (looking at Popcorn3/Ritual mafia as wolfgames, and Combinatorics / Knight errant as towngames):

Combinatorics (town)
Knight Errant (town)
Ritual Mafia (wolf)

(notably very different reaction to walls in particular)

appears to be aggressive but then is about nobody

They do eventually get a bit aggressive against Hippo, but it feels less harsh, and more importantly it’s prompted by Hippo (and Derp) voting him, rather than on ~nothing.

There was pretty much no aggression from Bionic in Popcorn 3 (wolf) so not much to quote; here is the game if you wish to check.

They did push travelers* D1, but they were ~obligated to push travelers for a while, at least, because of how much they talked about doing it in signups.

Critically though, they’ve completely dropped it D2, and the one time they do mention travelers today, it’s not even in a negative light:

Nor do they ask Geyde to use his ability today.

*and the only time they’ve been aggressive this game has been when pushing travelers.

2 Likes

magnus slipping that jmw is the real gossip :flushed:

Counter for Ritual Mafia, I did ask him to be chill and go under the radar

1 Like

No

Since yall were going ham at each other that game, I just let Brak go rampant

oh
what day/night did you ask that tho

No clue

Was post leafia dying I think

oh
I was looking mainly early on tho

pack it up boys, I’m convinced

3 Likes

Leafia died early

1 Like

And since we were at 2/3 we were much more on the defensive

nyaaaaaaaa ok I’ll look back

She died D2 I think???

Felt like it was D2

yeah seems legit

after looking at only pre-leafia-exe stuff, I’m more convinced
it looks like the stuff pinging people to vote Hippo was the most aggressive they got in all of D1-D2

(and yeah you’re right that Leafia died d2)

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Atlas Litten 0
IcetFeelsPain Bionic 0
Atlas May 0
May Atlas 2 Litten, crazynuto
Mistyx tutuu 0
Sleep 0
Not Voting 14 bystander, May, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, Geyde, jmw, Bionic, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza
Summary

Atlas (2): Litten, crazynuto

Not Voting (14): bystander, May, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, Geyde, jmw, Bionic, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza

Hazard is gth wolf
also very likely not wolf with May (and if they are w/w May gets another pocket)

Biggest thing I don’t like is the way they haven’t tried to clear up what happened between Me/May with the fish, despite how much it’s been talked about
they find their info on it doesn’t match up with what’s in thread here:

but after that interaction, they kinda just. let it go and don’t bring it up again
this point isn’t tooooooooo strong tho because Hazard’s been pretty inactive

(Fwiw, the reason I told that to Hazard is I initially thought neighbor whispers were done through the host, so when I didn’t get a response from May after enough time, while they were in thread, I figured that meant May was ignoring me.)

~minor stuff

this feels strange
kinda looks like TMI on Me/May v/v, if that is indeed the case
but to be fair we are neighbors and all that, as people have pointed out
so kinda meh

Last post here is 16 seconds after JMW’s post, and 11 seconds after Icet’s, which is kinda a short time to fake a genuine-sounding response like that
so this is good

this unpairs May/Hazard
like, the only way w/w Hazard/May ever makes this comment is if May goes “Hmmm, specifically Zug might notice this detail and unpair us, we should do this”. AND it would be at an awkward time to plan it, since May was breaking to talk to Atlas in thread.