Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I am not concerned whatsoever about that because I am the Sailor

cool

unsure atlas on what you are on about there are clearly three sailors in the game

well why dont we all just get drunk and go home

2 Likes

mmmmmmmmmm

/whisper @Litten

i dont see the point of doing this

/whsper zug

litten is trying to infofish from zug

1 Like

it won’t work

1 Like

not that

anyway may and zug are both evil because neither of them answered me when i asked who up sailing

1 Like

…the sailor tripleclaim or bringing it up

I would like to assert this as strongly as possible, because I think making it clear is significantly better for the gamestate than any ambiguity ever would:

I am the Sailor. I am not trying to fakeclaim this for any reason whatsoever. There are no roles on this script (like Damsel) which must mislead players at all costs. There is no reason for me to look you in the eye like this and confidently assert that I am the Sailor.

Hazard claimed Gambler to me and asked for my hardclaim, and it was Sailor. He gambled me as Sailor. He lived.

If you think anybody else is the Sailor, you are wrong. If you think they are either the Sailor or evil, they are evil. Your doubt that I am Good is natural. But I would like to minimise any doubt whatsoever that I am hardclaiming Sailor, and I swear on my alignment that this is true.

sailor tripleclaim

we have two outed wolves so the plausible follow is that a good player is lying for no reason

I would like to assert this as strongly as possible, because I think making it clear is significantly better for the gamestate than any ambiguity ever would:

I am the Sailor. I am not trying to fakeclaim this for any reason whatsoever. There are no roles on this script (like Damsel) which must mislead players at all costs. There is no reason for me to look you in the eye like this and confidently assert that I am the Sailor.

Hazard claimed Gambler to me and asked for my hardclaim, and it was Sailor. He gambled me as Sailor. He lived.

If you think anybody else is the Sailor, you are wrong. If you think they are either the Sailor or evil, they are evil. Your doubt that I am Good is natural. But I would like to minimise any doubt whatsoever that I am hardclaiming Sailor, and I swear on my alignment that this is true.

1 Like

Bitch

you cannot tell me that post is not perfectly copypasta shaped

It’s worth noting that may and atlas can’t be an evil team together

if atlas is evil then may has to be sailor otherwise hazard would die

I just want to make things clear:

When an inning is beginning, it begins with ins, until all of the ins are out, and then they’re outs (unless you fill them back in, making them ins again), and that’s when the inning ends, making the inning an outing.

1 Like