Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Damn this is a tough crowd huh

On day 1

because it’s lame

im about to go to bed but nothing you’re saying is making me feel any differently

but i don’t feel the need to hammer it in unless someone wants me to / finds something in my argument unclear

It’s my massive justification for not giving a fuck this game because I guarantee someones gonna see my role and start coping why I didn’t throw myself off a cliff

1 Like

Maybe in a day or two :slight_smile:

Let it be known I don’t hate or dislike BMR but it is still my least favourite script of the base 3. The lack of information and the basically random killing to get it doesn’t fit my vibe all that much, and to make it worse about the only characters I like in BMR are goon and lunatic the rest of them are okay but you know. Kinda boring

Okay I’m done coping about BMR and the base 3 scripts now and nobody is here to whisper so I’m going to bed

Good night, jarek :heart_decoration:

this is how magnus runs pacifist (which is unusual, i think?)
this is the only character that they elaborated on other then a want to run a shab game someday

i just remembered i wanted to quote this and i have been too busy hosting to think about this game

pacifist isn’t an outsider crazy

I’m still not in bed even crazier

1 Like

go to bed!!

ok

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaa

I should Not be awake

Bys is towny imo
for being really willing to reveal stuff about their role here

idt Bionic is actually towny for pushing travelers
he might have a meta tell of early wolfreads mainly as town, but he was planning to push travelers pregame pretty clearly
so he’d probably do that regardless

anyway I have work to do (which is why I’m up rn); I’ll probably check thread every once in a while
if you want to whisper ping me

nya