Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I am super busy but I don’t mind waiting to see if Geyde checks in

So once again going through everything, if the game doesn’t end on bionic:

I think Jarek is Assassin. They could be the demon, that’s a possible world, but it’s also a really dumb world that I don’t believe in. I think Icet is the second most likely demon after Bionic but there will be mechanical information to talk about tomorrow with regards to their slot. Don’t think Atlas/May/Misty contain the demon unless May/Zug are wolves together, which would leave me to think the demon is in Someone/JMW/Zug then

I think if we have any investigatives left cough cough hidden gossips or hidden exo’s they should go on Zug and we go from there the next day.

Possible worlds I’ve come up with

Someone Pukka, May/Zug DA, Jarek Assassin, Bionic GF
Icet Pukka, Bionic GF, Jarek Assassin, Zug/May DA

Most notably if Zug was evil with Someone as a minion they wouldn’t need to whisper each other to share any information.

We could have a Shab or a po tho, pukka is kinda just a placeholder
Shab sounds dumb with the kills but po can’t be told apart from pulka originally

Zug could be a townsfolk and someone a minion too
Think the demons candiates are set in stone as other people beint demon means weird stuff happened from my pov

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nyaa!

1 Like

Litten what do you think about Atlas, beyond mech stuff

they are either a minion or a townsfolk which means I can pretend they don’t exist

1 Like

atlas expected me to gun for their head and now I’m working around them

1 Like

what makes them not demon? also can you explain your read on them anyway
resolving their alignment would be. pretty helpful

they claimed chambermaid to someone, then professor to someone, ect ect
very suicidal if they are a demon with their play so far which doesn’t strike me as what they would do as demon

1 Like

mmmmmmmm
yeah that would be risky, but there’s a DA who, in a w!Atlas world, was on them yesterday
does that not sway you

Jarek also claimed tra lady and pacfist
And considering they are likely assassin I’m unsure on why they would claim tea lady or pafacist when they sit next to their dekon

1 Like

hm
ok fair enough (but do still explain your social reads there)

Gimme a second

1 Like

though. actually Jarek just planning to choose just Pacifist doesn’t sound bad here? neither of those wake so it’s not like they risk getting checked and having to claim Tea Lady

assassin keeps waking until they use their ability

yeah but. Tea Lady and Pacifist both are passives, and don’t wake as a result, right? so w!Jarek just claims Pacifist, not Tea Lady, if he’s with Demon!Atlas
and if he gets checked by Chambermaid
well. [prowler sound] happens :joy_cat:

hi