Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Counting this as “the Demon’s pronouns are labelled as she/her on FoL”.

Would Luka count

1 Like

If we have 5 whispers per day I’m down to whisper with anyone but not sure what I’d really talk about. Sorry for not being super active I will be able to post more this afternoon.

I agree that Bionic pushing travellers is probably NAI and I liked #499 from Jarek even though that’s also probably NAI (I agree with the thought process, have tried and failed before to push for no exe d1)

I also think Mistyx’s backtrack argument feels a little forced
reading Jarek’s posts I didn’t really feel the same way with the “nah just fucking with you”

doesn’t seem wolfy to me

oops i read it as wolfy

No, because the Apprentice is not the Demon.

Can you elaborate on why? I’m down to talk about it in case I’m missing the forest for the trees.

even without reading misty’s posts, from my experience, “good” people are more okay with joking and potentially being perceived in worse lights than evil people who overthink and don’t wish to be perceived in that way

so the fact jarek joked and then was still thinking about it 6 minutes later, enough to backtrack seems to be indicative of more wolf than town IMO

but also, after being called out, jarek did get very theatrical in a comedy sort of way, and it just came across like they were trying to make amends

1 Like

I agree with you regarding the first part.
Personally, I think that Jarek’s posts after backtracking draw more attention than necessary and give off the vibe that the goal is not to not look wolfy, if that makes sense. I don’t know Jarek as a player but I would expect the approach to be different if the goal was to reverse the evil claim and not look suspicious. But I can see the argument that the backtrack is wolfy, just not the vibe I got personally

Good morning gamers

The cat

1 Like

How’s it going Silviu?

Procrastinating on things I should be doing!!!

1 Like

No, not going to whisper either so I can’t be framed.
I don’t care much about playing the game anymore, so do whatever.

morning

1 Like

bionic voting travelers is nai but looking at the context of the argument can actually give things worth reading into i think he’s kinda towny off it and it’s entirely independent of what he was actually arguing, just about how he was arguing it

hello again everyone
should be around for a bit if anyone wants to chat.

hello jmw

can you explain how you got from thinking my argument about jarek was forced to being able to see it but disagree

1 Like

Yeah sorry I’m on mobile so it’s hard to grab postnums but basically I wasn’t a huge fan of the initial “is it bad that I think this is wolfy” and I didn’t think the initial backtrack was bad
but when I went back to look at the interaction later I can see how the reply they gave to you looks and I think your conclusions from that (making the whole conversation look less serious) are reasonable
I can see the argument wrt the “I wanted the FUNNY” looking off and would agree if I just didn’t vibe that way

I’m unsure why I feel differently it just doesn’t feel like an approach a wolf makes if they’re worried about how they appear.

fair enough

i still disagree but i don’t have more to say