Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

crazy also trolled me the game we were evil twins together

2 Likes

To fully put it out on the table, you claimed what my actual grandchild’s role was, so I was confident you were bad. I mean you still could be lol

2 Likes

I mean yeah they could still be da I just gave up on killing them cuz they don’t seem like the demon

obviously
im just stating jmw had a high likelihood of trust in you

as the da, protect yourself n2. especially when nobody pushes you. then, claim chambermaid.

I can see worlds where you are stalling but it’s much easier to pretend they don’t exist and solve around for other demons

As in putting the protevt on a stall somehwere

That game was so freaking fun. I swear I don’t troll you on purpose

1 Like

i swear
magnus gave me an explaination of how et works with cl
and then you echoed that exact same thing with almost the exact same words

1 Like

Magnus and I are the same person actually. It’s very difficult managing two separate lives.

1 Like

me 2 oomfie i whispered with jarek and they claimed goon

No goons in my house

1 Like

as in jarek demon

by the way either someone is exactly pukka’d or bionic was good
we know that but have fun with that info anyway

VOTE: JMW

Unless I’m missing something, I think this is the best kill today. With Minstrel not activating, it is probably a pukka game, which means JMW if good will clear both Zug and Icet. Based off what I commented earlier, I think they are exactly either the demon, or good.

If they are good, then that leaves Misty/May/Jarek/Atlas as demon candidates (assuming a kill happens tonight), and I have already provided reason as to why Atlas and Jarek are not good demon candidates and I do not need to explain Misty.

Litten you’re scaring me

About what

Your alignment

I get that a lot

1 Like

Consider being a higher quality kitten