Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Speaking of which…@JMW why did you exo those people

may zug tutuu jmw icet can all be evil
we know tutuu is
…i have an idea.

litten, i suppose you won’t be opposed to both yourself and geyde being alive in f3?

nope

1 Like

we need the vote of assurance for nominations.

Give me a second

Alrigjt back

22 exe is okay jmw i have reservations about how fast litten latched on without even giving a social read

i think jmw bionic w/w is still pretty likely i wanna hear from may and zug i guess

is wazza w off crazy being poisoned a thing here ever i don’t see why they’d die in that world though

why 2 kills n2

All executing tutuu does is add an evil vote to my voudon network, which with how out of touch with the thread they are, probably does nothing but it’s still an additional vote. I only see reason to execute 22 if people think they are the demon, which is only mechanically possible if Pukka isn’t the demon, as pukka would wake up.

Wazza W is probably crazy, I don’t see why they would die at night if they were a wolf, at least this early.

@ which part

lattermost

i have no idea and its my biggest reservation with the world

but if wazza is v then why was one of bys/gummy poisoned, or why was crazy given correct information despite being poisoned

banshee in bmr would be really funny

while assassin tinker is ~possible i dont think its very likely if magnus realizes that the pukka would miss again based off their targets
+wazza socially is different then their scumgames

Wait

bystander mightve been poisoned because arctic ‘hyped’ them up elsewhere as a strong player
that, and they’re unlikely to get d1 exed

It mechanically could still be a zombuul game, I think

Wait no

Wait yes