Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Usually it doesn’t matter, it only matters in bmr due to the semantics of how gwmes are ran

The story tellers never tell you if someone died if their death/alive status did not get updated to the opposite of what it was before the start of the night
similarly, the day starts and the story tellers tell you what happened

the day usually starts before death announcements happen

litten it doesnt matter the extra kill can literally just be explained by hazard gambling wrong

1 Like

yeah I know

then why are you arguing this!!

I’m not seriously pushing for it it’s healthy litten exercising

1 Like

was gonna build in bionic v worlds but there isnt really a lot of information there

having to judge in a world where the player should be a similar amount socially outted as tutuu is particularly. whats the word

you understand. i’m not too keen on putting too much effort into doing so

people keep telling me bionic is just like this! apparently this is something we have to consider!

is it just be or does this BMR game have like 0 info :sob:

Exor and CM exist but I expected more

ig hazard exists but TEA LADY

whyyy

its not something i want to invest my time in
you can do it if you like, but i think killing off our gambler and circumventing any push against them via ignorance is noteworthy enough

its just you.

couriter is part of the budget so if you are legit they expected something more than mm

sadCat

im convinced zug is sitting on an info role claim and may knows this and thats why he’s so insistent on talking to zug

1 Like

or a poison on the assassin n3 when everyone else already thought it was used.

1 Like

what role is there left besides liek gossip

prof?

I’m going to be honest I would be appalled if we had a professor and no revivals

i’d like to believe professor would be used to revive crazy after my demise