Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

…why thr hell am i asking

yoi can nom them yousrwlf

youre alive

I have more reasons than this, I’ve preeented them already, tldr is that everyone else is suboptimal kills, Misty jarek atlas don’t make sense as demon candiates, ice and zug are going to be cleared by JMW, and JMW is going to be confirmed as demon eventually if their picks do nothing

I already nominated JMW

1 Like

got ha

1 Like

yeah

it was night phase and there is this socialite town role that makes it so there is night chat. and its public

coven (mafia) also has a night chat. the socialite chat overrides mafia chat

so the player 9 thought they’re typing their info in scum chat, only to realize they outed themselves publicly in font of everyone. and 5 seconds later they ragequit out of embarassment and we all laughed at them

1 Like

watcha thrink tutuu how goonish do you feel

1 Like

I’m tooooo sleepy and I wanna keep talking about nothing with Zug but we had to break whisper

1 Like

Yoyr fault

yeah
Litten made us break

1 Like

I’m very good at breaking things

1 Like

Zug do you not get the logic I presented either with regards to why may is a good kill

Also if we’re evil we have neighbours and don’t need to whisper for ages two days in a row

1 Like

im a goon that was turned evil and last night i got turned into good but ive been so out of the game that i dont even wanna try

hmw minion?

We both know that’s not really a good excuse

backing uo. icet. or sometihng

i know complaining about it isnt actually going to do anything and i think pushing it as wolfy is silly but i hate the idea that we should just trust someone who’s openly been lying for multiple days to keep more information from us

1 Like

JMW minion exists
I don’t think they are paired with ice based off how they pushed Icet so far
I think they can be paired with zug as they been weakly pushing zug for a while now

1 Like