Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

you don’t have a case

Okay well it closes in 9 minutes but I’m lying in bed in pajamas meowinf I’m very tieed

My case is that half the square is cleared from beint demon candiates and some of the square is cleared by a demon candiate and that they are the best case from that perspective

Like it’s very much a case

I went for a long walk so I’d be tired to sleep early like a good kitty

Litten what is your reason to clear Atlas from being a demon
you started explaining this earlier to me but I had questions and you wanted to sleep

1 Like

If they were the demon, they claimed fool, without talking to minions, and also, cliamed chambermaid, and also, claimed professor, ect ect

They could be the demon and I’m getting punked and I need someone to punch me in the gut and take me down if they are the demon and I’m being wrong right now

I’m a very bullheaded kitty, so sad no cure

1 Like

my favourite demon strat is throwing myself directly in the line of fire to get information

1 Like

who are the possible minions in a W!Atlas world
also the non-fool claims don’t seem unreasonable, depending on how they were done? none of those were public in thread afaik, and they were only to some people

bionic + tutuu + one

ok but I mean
who are the possible + ones

…you do realize professor should always rez the claimed grandma for another confirmed town

it’s mainly claiming those roles to bait a kill as the demon while also getting cc’d in the process seems unwise

anyone in the grim, pretty much besides misty

I need to actually like do homework now now

May I love beint punched in the gut if wrong it’s my favroite hobby you should try it sometime

1 Like

doesn’t this just get the grandchild killed tho
so you can confirm someone but you also don’t effectively add another town life

Litten wants me to get punched