Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

What??? No???

You’re either deeply misunderstanding something or you have an insane definition of lying

you couldve just said insane xd idm

may you cant just gaslight new people like that thats just messed up

1 Like

I would like to provide further clarity as to what context I think you are insane in

What did you two talk about anyway

I think you might be misunderstanding something

who up rising they bad moon

Please reread what I said and did not say carefully

she

I called you >rand bluffless Minion because you did not claim a role. This is just a fact of the matter. This is just a consequence of choosing not to claim a role. Good players and Demons have a role they can claim safely, bluffless Minions do not. I do not think you are >rand evil, and have not nominated you and do not intend to vote for you.

I did not ever lie to you. What I said in my first post explaining everything to you was the full extent of the interaction I described. I brought up a potential alternative explanation for that interaction which I neglected to mention initially, but I have no particular evidence or confession that that was what the explanation was.

ok mb i thought it was any

minions is a mafia though

may is town for liking the post where i accused him of gaslighting

thats my contribution to this conversation im going to class now bye

i just checked

why am i more coherent at 2 am than 2 pm

“Minion” is a subset of mafia.

There is a 4 in 14 chance of you being Evil normally. If you are evil, there is a 1 in 4 chance that you are the Demon there, and a 3 in 4 chance that you are a Minion.

That means there’s overall a 1 in 14 chance of being a Demon, and a 3 in 14 chance of being a Minion.

I think you are >rand bluffless Minion, and <rand Demon. Let’s say I think there’s actually a 0.25 in 14 chance of you being a Demon, and a 3.75 in 14 chance of you being a Minion.

That means there’s still only a sum total of 4 in 14 chance of you being Evil, and therefore you are =rand Evil. However, you are >rand bluffless Minion.

Also, re: the topic of lying, even though I did not lie to you at all, and saying otherwise is insanity:

BotC is a bluffing game. Good players will lie regularly. You cannot assume all liars are necessarily evil.

why would you lie as town unless u dont trust them

so u lied ur claim too?