Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Nuto = Cannot be Demon
Bystander = Cannot be Demon
Bionic = Cannot be Demon
Hazard = Cannot be Demon
iamagummybear = Cannot be Demon
Someone = Cannot be Demon
Wazza = Cannot be Demon

all this is because we’re dead

this leaves us with Icet, Jmw, Atlas, Tutuu, Mistyx, May and Zugzwang, we already know it’s either a Pukka or a Po world. The fact we know 2 wolves makes this a lot easier as we know both Tutuu and Bionic have to be wolves due to the openwolfing and too many scenarios for the “Evil Goon” to exist, and because the other player is counterclaimed and guessed by a Gambler that suicided.

We can also safely assume that every world has an Assassin and a Godfather, for convenience, I’m just gonna assume these are Bionic as Godfather, and Tutuu as

Here we can clarify the single exact worlds in the case someone is Demon:

In an Icet Demon world, the wolf team would be exactly Icet/Jmw/Tutuu/Bionic
In a Mistyx Demon world, the demon would have to be Po, and the wolf team would have to be Mistyx/Someone/Tutuu/Bionic

here I’ll post my draft because I’m tired of having it copy and pasted

(technically there are shab worlds but they’re silly)

These are our two known evils.

Why wouldn’t they ever whisper their Demon? For Bionic’s case, we can safely and I mean completely safely assume they never had contact with their demon ever, of course this doesn’t mean anything as Hazard and Bionic cannot be aligned in any world and Bionic’s other neighbour is a traveller.

For Tutuu’s case it’s a lot more strange, they are next to you and Atlas, yet it appears (because of the Goon claim and all 3 of their D1 claims being cc’d) that they never whispered their demon once this game, which leads me to believe they never could have contact with them, this mostly clears up Someone, myself, you and Atlas from being demon with Tutuu, of course this is just shaky social readings, but it’s more than likely the most accurate scenario.

bionic neighbors jmw, not geyde

Shab would only exist with no assassin and Shab attacking a Sailor that didn’t drink themselves on N3, right

as i said, they’re silly

right I need to specify this because it is still not changed in the OP

wait what

it annoyed me when I asked Magnus which order it was and instead got the message of “thanks for telling me”

no you’re correct

Magnus just didn’t tell me which was right

I went based on this Grimoire from D1

But this is the D4 Grim, the correct one:

yes
when you told icet to snoop on jarek jarek directly told me icet claimed chambermaid to them

wait what

i asked if they were goon, and gave elaborations of as much as i could to try and sound like i was giving worthwhile info

someone told me Icet didn’t go along with my plan and instead claimed Courtier to Jarek

hm?

i said this before
thats where i heard icet chamber from

jarek also public claimed this, to my knowledge

yeah I know that was like the entire plan
for Icet to claim my role but I got told that Icet claimed Chambermaid

Courtier*