Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

what

one that is like three conditions not one

two, not really beyond “you would do this as wolf”

wdym

maybe? but I’ve evidently done it as town too

you say it is a 28% chance

however, that is if princess was a wolf and if she was the assassin and if she shot blindly

which makes it a lot less likely than you’re making it sound

if you want me to believe you put together a social case on gummy because i think that slot has been super pure since dying

1 Like

hey @iamagummybear are you still around

Very exaggerated interaction with Jarek
D1 Jarek read

Their one read Day 1 (and one of their two reads in the game), is about Jarek, continuing the odd focus there. Notably, they don’t vote Jarek despite this.

I had liked their reaction to dying; this was one of the reasons I picked them. Reading them with TMI though, it’s pretty clear how the thoughts parallel what W!Gummy is actually thinking:

“Man I got nightkilled as minion for no reason”

“If I claim a role here, I might get caught in a contradiction"

They were confident their role was useful earlier, so it doesn’t make sense to have hedging about it now.
If they were town, they’d have had all of N1 and D1 to think about their role (and as such, would have come to a conclusion about its power level and how to best use it).

Also, notably, they didn’t ever push Hazard/Atlas D1, when that would be… pretty much the entire use of their role.

“Did I get CCed”

Also, from what I’ve been told from May, Gummy has played as evil in BOTC before (just not in longform), so it’d be strange for them to make this derp.

Seems to have Atlas and Jarek at the same level of wolfread, but later:

They decide to push Atlas over Tutuu anyway, just because Atlas survived the execution. And even when their theory is (incorrectly) disproven, they still just say it’s convenient (this is not a reason) and then leave thread, and have posted only one more time since then.

This is W!Gummy’s last attempt at saving the game, when both Tutuu and Bionic are outed. And that fits with them giving up, since realistically they’ve had a lot of things not go their way without much fault of their own, and with only one alive un-outed evil, they’re in a very bad spot.

@Mistyx

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Litten jmw 2 Litten, crazynuto
Sleep 0
Not Voting 13 bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Bionic, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza
Summary

jmw (2): Litten, crazynuto

Not Voting (13): bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Bionic, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza

Can I nominate Sleep

But then nobody would know sleep anymore.

ill respond to this in a bit

it’s super hard for me to believe ~any of the middle section because it’s completely conclusion first so it just comes off like you’re massively stretching (which is like, yeah, that’s going to happen if you have a mechanical red, so you’re fine)

appreciate the effort though

I’ve done 12 hours of project work woo

1 Like

my response:

from a year ago

I see

1 Like

(you’re going to give it an actual response though right)

I see

1 Like

Your entire wall can be boiled down to stuff villagers do

and everything I’ve done is also stuff villagers do! that is not a response

Can you paint out anything that is actually suspicious from them