Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I can see them making it work with innkeeper professor + 1 as bluff
multiple reasons in the game why a resurrection would fail

this is every role i think has a good chance to be a bluff
weird thing is… only two of them is claimed

let me check whispers

in bmr yes
but we know thats not the case here

hazard then wazza

1 Like

yeah but innkeeper, minstrel, sailor, player simply being evil, pulka, multiple worlds you can spin why something fell

works for intermediate players, yes

1 Like

im sure you could push that narrative

you think gummy could? zug?

probably not but bluffs are there to give you room to spin stuff

but fair

zugs just pushing the most obvious, and the likely most wrong scenario. didnt get creative.

1 Like

I’m the Courtier and chose the Assassin Night 3

Why I said I chose the Mastermind N2:
Because knowing my Courtier pick literally did not matter to solving. Evils get pressured to NOT execute their Demon, Good can continue solving the game, and I doubt Gummy was the Demon :sob:. Additionally, if the Assassin didn’t know about my pick, the more likely they waste the stab. I told Bys and Nuto about my Assassin pick on Day 2, both which are consensus town, AND I softed it to Wazza who didn’t get my message but can confirm the intent was there. Assassin doesn’t have a reason to use N2, but had all the reason to use it N3 if Tutuu was Assassin due to the amount of pressure on them.

Why I didn’t choose DA N1:
Wanted to choose it N2 if I heard of execution survival roles. Told Hazard about this D1 and maybe Atlas.

Why is Bionic Evil:
If Bionic is Good I have to be Evil due to no other way for 2 deaths N3 other than Assassin if the gamble was correct.

I made this post super fancy and nice to read hope it helps

so how many layers of bluffing are you on?

1 Like

Yes

so you lied to me?

Even after your whole spiel when I suggested assassin you were like “I don’t know why people think assassin is strong”

your only saving grace is the fact you said it was a 50/50 between assassin or MM in whispers, I thought you would never actually go assassin wtf lol

??? what