Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

no way they kill bystander with two gfs

1 Like

nyaaaaa was 5th wolf (Silviu200530

1 Like

The feeling passes quicker than you think.

I’ve taken like significant breaks from mafia before and it still feels like I’m being set on fire after weeks

I considered leaving at some point, because evils had majority, but I think staying was the right call

1 Like

It made end game hard because while it’s true good couldn’t nominate, tbey had all the voting power, only one wolf could vote

The nice part of the Tinker kill is that it was in a state of awkward superposition before EOD, so we could have just… changed our minds if it would’ve been super unfair.

There were people theorising about assassin!Princess. That’s far more evil than anything we would’ve done.

2 Likes

You actively need to stop thinking about it too. If you worry about your feelings in relation of mafia, then it won’t wane down the burnout.

Ambiguous Demon execution my beloved.

I just feel deeply and viscerally bored when I don’t have a longform game to put thought into

AAAAAAAAAAAA @Litten CARRY

1 Like

Nyaaa

1 Like

1 Like

You know if the villagers simply did not let Litten carry he wouldn’t have

The worst part is, every single theory I peddled came from the dead

1 Like

There needs to be another things you love! If you commit to longform mafia games to not be bored when you’re already getting tired of it, it’s not going to be a healthy relationship. Never be afraid of trying new things.

also was May already poisoned? Or is it that, even if May chose me, the Pukka poison would override the Sailor drunkness on me?

Da isn’t an ongoing role
It’s an effect that checks whether they are sober and healthy at eod

1 Like

And ultimately, it’s up to you! There might be specific types of games you like or not. There might be interactions that unnerves you or you strive for something from here that excites you.

If you’re in a burnout about mafia/BoTC it means that something frustrates you, it’s also good to acknowledge that

I’m tired of losing when I’m not wrong