Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/litten-wazza-whisper/8022/339?u=litten

Wazza was explanining to Silviu why I needed a leash

2 Likes

Oh you can’t see that

We can’t see that

1 Like

PLEASE add context

1 Like

my god

No don’t

2 Likes

shoutout to mag giving me the day 4 savant report with the intended true statement clearly being all evils are alive, then saying not all evils were alive after only mistyx had died, thus making me believe all the travelers were evil since i didn’t really think a sweeping evil team would just kill evil mistyx like that

I explain this to him all the time but he still tries to break out of the basement alone

1 Like

Here

Yeah exactly

that savant report just had two false statements i guess i was drunk that day

To be fair, I wasn’t spot-checking your information very hard.

What context? Silviu mentioned that they hoped the walks I went on didn’t involve leashes, and you said I needed to be leashed because I’m a feral creature

1 Like

Happy may month, I love May

2 Likes

I was pretending as if the conversation was better to protect my image

6 Likes

I am dying

All travelers would have been wild

You can dislike it though it’s fine I just don’t think it was a good idea to stick around the game after that day, I wasn’t in a very good spot to continue taking the game seriously and enjoying it at the same time

1 Like

I agree with making myself egil I just was really sad because I didn’t want to roll evil and it minds feels like it was just replacing a hole my preceddor traveler left

@Litten still don’t think I’ve played in a botf with you where we’re the same alignment

1 Like