Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

yeah if you drunk the da anyone who survives execution is hard confirmed good

3 Likes

It massively buffs so many roles

At the beginning of the game, I was thinking about what I’d show Nuto if they were droisoned.

If Icet selected Nuto, I wanted to show Zug as the Pacifist.
If May selected Nuto, I wanted to show Misty as the Sailor.

2 Likes

Nothing outrageous.

What if they both?

1 Like

Good wins ties

1 Like

Geyde as the Goon.

2 Likes

So question
If they are drunk, is their grandchild still a random good player, but perhaps not the player they learned?

I’ll get back to you on that in the morning.

1 Like

the problem was it felt like there were like 4 good players who were actually interested in playing the game

which just let wolves completely roll in terms of thread control

Oh right, we had two evil Travellers because one was already expected.

We saw so many comments on D1 that Litten was already outed evil for that reason.

litten wasnt outed evil for that but he shouldve been outed after the atlas exe

like thats the most textbook wolf litten thing i don’t know how i didnt tunnel him for it

1 Like

I had no good real reason for the atlas execution besides Icet correcrlt pointing out jarek was both unused and we were going into minstrel night

also unless i’m misinterpreting how travelers work chef and clockmaker would’ve gotten the same number, icet and prettyprincess were both next to each other and the only pair of evils. i kinda figured statement 2 was an all or nothing truth deal but i guess it makes sense that it wasn’t

the app isn’t a minion

right

Icet legit said they drank with the minstrel multiple times

you know i was kinda thinking to myself that it would be funny if godfather and app godfather would’ve reset the outsider count back to base once it was outed to me that there were multiple godfathers. but app godfather doesn’t affect the outsider count do they

No Alchemist here.

(at least this game doesn’t make sense if they do. the effects of two godfathers can’t be a net +1)