Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

@crazynuto
@IcetFeelsPain
@PrettyPrincess
@bystander
@Geyde
@jmw
@Bionic
@Hazardwaste
@iamagummybear
@Atlas
@Jarek
@Mistyx
@May
@Zugzwang
@Someone
@Wazza

Day 1 ends. @Crazynuto has been Executed… and:

Summary

Crazynuto is dead and the game continues.

Crazynuto was:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Nuto! Your name is MAIL WHALE.
No Sunday Delivery.

"Isn’t the mail system a wonderful innovation? If you ever want to use it, just come to a station!
We assure you, they are conveniently situated! Here at UGPS, we’re anything but dated!”

Mail Whale is a lovely flying monster assigned the task of delivering postal mail to designated UGPS stations scattered around the Underground, as well as shipping patrons from one location to another. Expect them to swoop down and deliver the goods whenever the bell is rung! As per company policy, Mail Whale speaks in rhymes whenever encountered at a UGPS station.

Night 2 begins and will continue for 24 hours.

Day 2 begins shortly… and death has visited in the night.

@iamagummybear has died in the night. She was:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Gummy! Your name is EL BAILADOR.
The definition of passion!

“You must prove to me that you have what it takes! What it takes to live a life of richness! I challenge you… to DANCE!”

El Bailador greatly enjoys dancing and longs to share his passion with others. He despises solitude and quietness, and uses dance to distract himself from the dire situation of being trapped below the surface. He also wants to cheer the other monsters up and bring joy to the Underground. Beneath his outgoing, flamboyant demeanour, however, lies a more delicate side; as he can get very upset if others do not share his appreciation for dance.

@bystander also perished in the late hours. She was:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Bystander! Your name is MO.
Wanting to make a deal.

“Bam! Who am I? Nobody of note. Ya know. JUST THE BEST DARN SALESMAN EVER! WAM!”

Mo is a money-hungry salesman travelling the Underground in pursuit of economic growth, who routinely sells Clover items every time the two cross paths. Mo is highly motivated by financial success and is perhaps the most persuasive monster you’ll ever meet; with his polished yet direct attitude in his customer interactions, you’ll practically be throwing your gold at him. However, Mo is also responsible for committing several counts of petty theft and tax fraud in his time. Look forward to seeing him around the Underground!

@PrettyPrincess was found missing the last time we checked, and we have no idea where she went. Princess was the Apprentice, with the following rolecard:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Princess! Your name is FLOWEY.
Your best friend!

“If you ever need to save, don’t hesitate to call me! And then I’ll save for you. Like I just saved for you now!”

Flowey serves as a friendly companion to Clover after they fall into the Dark Ruins, following behind them on their journey towards Asgore’s castle while appearing at various points to give his commentary on recent events. As Clover seemingly lacks the Determination to save the game on their own, Flowey owns their save file on their behalf.

Huh

who died

I wonder

can the dead nominate

it think its may

so do i reveal my role now :3

what does the kills mean

who killed me

helps guys

Is that a night kill or travel out

1 Like

Where litten

1 Like

icet whwat does it mean if thers 2 kills

People die when they are killed

1 Like

i know but like who killednthem the mafia?