Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Although I’ll come out and say it, I’m the Grandmother, so we can cross that off the list. I refuse to say who my grandchild is/was, but that’s why I was chill with dying (and preventing a potential Zombuul kill)

1 Like

But we also know this:

Odds are I wasn’t Pukka poisoned so I’m fairly confident I can trust my grandchild.

(Logic being this: If I was Pukka poisoned the demon wouldn’t have killed anyone tonight, so the two kills would’ve had to have come from an assassin / gambler / tinker)

1 Like

and gossip

1 Like

good morning
I can confirm Nuto claimed grandmother to me and I believe them
@crazynuto let me know if/when you’d like to whisper

Is there any type of demon we can 100% rule out yet or nope

tbf in that situation it would be a logical time to kill a tinker but that’s making a lot of assumptions

not 100% but zombuul seems unlikely at least

2 Likes

Does the host kill the tinker at a time when it would make evils look good?

it was probably a shab (more likely) or an assassin with pukka/po/a demon that hit a protected player

Usually to like…make things muddled or confusing

1 Like

Litten traveling in today means only Litten, Nuto, Bys and gummy can vote right

I’m ~okay with that

Also can the demon die at night
I’m assuming if that happens we just win immediately since MM says by execution but I’m unsure if that can happen at all

demon can die at night under certain conditions most of which dont exist in this script

2 Likes

The Demon could just like…attack and kill themselves but that would be so dumb lol

Zombuul moment

1 Like

Sadly no Zombuul, no way for 2 kills with a Zombuul unless Apprentice + Assassin which I heavily doubt that would be the most toxic game balance ever lol

Gossip Tinker Gambler Assassin???

do i claim niw

Sure why not