Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

i think i understand, ja

1 Like

i just had to check something first

1 Like

@Litten has travelled into town as the Voudon, with the following ability.

Voudon Only you & the dead can vote. A vote token is not required to do so.

i forgot my skeleton staff at home which is why i took so long

2 Likes

whats it like being the confirmed evil traveller

1 Like

terrifying, you might exile me

2 Likes

anyway i have a wall of notes

1 Like

well we did and you came back anyway so not sure on that one

1 Like

Bionic and Someone both hard going after the travelers feel like that comes from town rather than evils. I think if either one of them was evil they would start to give up on pushing them as hard as they did.

Liked May town reading bionic and the Bystander exchange between them. Atlas town reading it as well makes me feel more comfortable about this regardless of Atlas’s alignment.

If Jarek is claiming goon then Shab may have tried to kill them last night and failed. Pretty Princess could have been an assassin in that case, killing Bystander (for the crime of seeming town) and then they left.
This would mean Iamgummy was attacked despite being suspected but hitting into those type of slots is perfectly fine (plus he would have cleared himself socially anyway in the future as seen by last game). Don’t think the kills in that world are weird.

I don’t think Ice/Wazza are w/w, Ice came out of the gate gunning for Wazza execution and Wazza had to try to convince him to back off for the day (this whole exchange felt like devil advocate who didn’t protect themself n1 tbh and was scared). I dislike them going for the grandmother execution but that’s fine considering it’s voudon and all of the dead are probably good, which means we have a lot of power with me just existing.

I think JMW is also probably town, considering how they handled their claim feels like a townsfolk scared of misplaying with their claim. JMW/Bionic/May are my town reads from this, with someone on the skirts for potentially just trying to act like how they would act as a townsfolk (though, i don’t think they would). Jarek can exist I guess, if they are evil they are probably a minion rather than a demon as goon is a weird demon claim (I’m assuming it’s a public goon claim).

Which kinda leaves me with Zug/Ice/Wazza/Atlas/Misty/Hazard. Wazza/Misty/Atlas whispered each other d1 (Hazard whispered Atlas too), along with May thinking Hazard could be evil, feels like a good team guess with knowing absolutely zero mechanical information that wasn’t stated in the thread and going solely off social stuff.

…i’m done with tests for a while so now i can afford to botc…time to read what atlas has been pushing today

1 Like
1 Like

she

1 Like

I did not read all of that but I agree

can you trick yourself into reading it and then trick yourself into giving thoughts on it

im playing dnd rn so like

I 100% think the apprentice was assassin like it was hella obvious

and I think ppl defending her need to be executed for it

by the way when did magnus tell you your alignment?

after i wrote the wall i wrote it assuming i was good

assuming you were good?

ive been waiting for magnus to wake up so i was catching up and i wrote the wall before magnus woke

I think

I’m actually unsure if it was before or after but it was sometime before i got my align