Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

eliza/bella tvs btw

truth

@Kiiruma if you’re lurking enough to be mad at blizer joking about the flowchart why aren’t you commenting on what’s happening

Hey, look, I know I’m not the most towny but I believe that Windy’s role is at least possible due to my own role.
It doesn’t confirm what Wind’s alignment is via it, but it’s not something where we should go “Well no proof means Maf”

awkward timing

Ah, I do happen to comment my friend, I just lurk and seek a good time to do so.
As you can see from my message literally seconds after you posted yours.

Marl stop it, we need to stop timing stuff back and forth like this lmao

why aren’t you commenting on like the wagons though

1 Like

im heading in for work here

gl all

Because it’s not like there’s any actual solid “I’m going for this wagon” conversations going on.
We’re going back and forth often.

Do you want me to say stuff like ‘Ah, I see. A fairly new wagon, interesting. I think (x, y, z) about this’

you have 0 comments about a 4 vote snap wagon on bellatrix?

do you think it’s pure? do you think it’s a hit?

marl both knowing that the snap wagon is wack and being the main person behind it is so absolute terribleness

1 Like

dont really distrust eevee

Makes me paranoid of a Wind/Kiiruma team and they are just chilling as your giving them a free ML.

I’m fine with killing Bella today based on the Conroy progression, but do we want to wait closer to EoD?

I don’t directly think you would be wolves with both of them or that seems like a really weird ass wolf plays.

What from Eevee do you find Townie exactly?

@WindwardAway final read legacy please
@Bellatrix same for you
@Jaiden and you

Eh, I mean I’d rather Bella goes over than Wind. But I have no real belief it’s a hit tbh with you.
I think Bella’s just been a bit lacklustre and that’s the whole vibe with a lot of slots atm.
We’re sorting through nulls instead of scum vs town rn and just thinking who looks the worst out of a whole bunch of null slots.

Based off the people on the wagon, I’m not entirely sure it’s pure.
I think you’re town based off claim.
I think Wind’s town.

Eevee’s a wildcard and Blizer ain’t exactly the most inspiring towny either.