Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

2 Likes

Iā€™m dealing with the worst tooth pain ever btw

and Iā€™m not taking medication for it :joy_cat:

Earned a trophy by posting joycat

FeelsStrongMan

2 Likes

you know i can kinda see that

if im telling you to do something very stupid in the first 18 minutes of the game Iā€™m also not being serious btw lol

God bless u. Recently had my front teeth done and the shot itself actually felt so awful and made my mouth hurt for a while

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

i wish I rolled scum tbh
that wouldā€™ve been awesome

2 Likes

did you rand wolf again

hold on im going to gatekeep tooth pain by claiming that i have a wholeass tumor removed from my lower jaw a few years back

:joy_cat:

I want a trophy

1 Like

Shocked cat

i am glad i rolled town becauseā€¦
you know i was going to say ā€œbecause thereā€™s no way i donā€™t get executed as wolfā€ but thatā€™s also true as town

1 Like

I love this scum theater that you too planned out in wolfu chat

1 Like

i donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about

okay so its time to discuss reads
no rvs for u
sadbi is hard town and Im standing by that all game

3 Likes

If you are from Duality Mafia, itā€™s nice to see you again. However the only french person I know is ironically somebody named ā€œJojoā€ and thatā€™s all.

Hey Jaiden in that game you actually had pretty accurate reads in deducing who might be evil, however it went downhill when you started to double back on somebody else.

Minnieeeeeeeeeeeeee

God bless you, I have cavities on my wisdom teeth and it hurts when drinking water

What do you like about being scum? I always wanted to be scum for a while, but itā€™s like I have some type of randomizer misfortune, it will be 2 years since Iā€™m on this site and I can just imagine Iā€™m still not managing to be the mafia for once.

1 Like

1 Like

:popcorn: i wanna watch that unfold

1 Like