Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

@Neon
You skipped this!
Bad Girl!

Team is Zorvo/Jaiden/Gorta

VOTE: Zorvo

As always I’m not confident because I suck but I’m as confident as I can be in at least 2/3rds of this

I’m closing this tab going to bed and coming back when the next phase starts for my health. Feel free to push me when I’m not here and than flash wagon me you guys are good at that.

seth please never say this in public again

1 Like

For once I agree with you

1 Like

Reeeeeee

Neon/Memes W/W paranoia despite my TvW read.

I don’t want to think of these reads cause W/W shit never ends well.

OMFG did you even care to look what I said about Memes?

@Neon
Probably Frozen cause you can’t answer this.

Damn I must of been right on this wolf team eh?
They really don’t want Eevee to go over eh?

Yeah sorry you found us out. I planned with Ruby to make this evil plan of us to post this game so we could prank you, Memes and Sadbi. We thought that Memes was still new to the site so we didn’t quite ask him if he was an alt.
Me and Ruby knew at a certain time it would hit 1st of august this game to pull a prank, however we accidentally thought we are in March and thought we were preparing for an april’s fools day.

We wanted to hide that because well how can one even forget they’re in freaking july trying to plan an april’s fools prank? But I digress

@Silviu200530

Please tell me your seeing this?

My seeing what?

No you’re being too hyper. Neon isn’t always omnipresent and she takes time to write her comments, that’s noticeable if you observe her comment span.

so

issue i kinda noticed a bit

Sadbi has also

dropped quite a bit imo today

i dont know about you guys

2 Likes

Well what’s your thoughts that Memes is just ignoring Eevee despite them being in CC level claims.

I’d say vote Eevee but Memes is pretty consistent with wanting this to be a 1v1 on him instead so.

Firstly, Zorvo what your ability and character again?

mmmm

we def have a wolf i feel like

using AtE

question is who

Phoenix
1-Shot Motivator, gonna use it on Eliza.

Secondly, please look into what I’m saying because no one just ignores the person who is claiming the same thing they are.

You cant cause of Sadbi

1 Like

Aw fuck your right.

1 Like