Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Because they fell off a cliff

1 Like

it said i should ignore the message if im wolf

blobnod

1 Like

@Frostwolf103 @ElizaThePsycho Likes are disabled.
Likes Post
What about the other 2?

1 Like

you n1 and luka n2

NVM, needed to refresh.

Did you ignore it?

I voted wazza, but I wasnā€™t easy to suspect with my role because a wolf would see it and believe everyone would see me as genuine so opted to no-exe to buy time. May has also fallen off of a cliff for the most part and has voted no -exe on wazza.

Thatā€™s about it kinda just donā€™t trust that area anyway.

Like obviously not everyone who voted no-exe is evil

I did not

Wazzaā€™s role is confirmable enough but Iā€™ve been in games with a wolf whatever-role-wazza-is so itā€™s not out the realm of possibility that itā€™s just an evil

My head hurts, probably wonā€™t play much tn (And Iā€™m busy)

Eh Iā€™m not too confident atm honestly, I want to take it day by day mostly. Wolves will do some PoEing for us if we manage to hit a wolf today.

I think youā€™ve been majorly wrong on Childe.
And I donā€™t know if thatā€™s because thereā€™s been conversion at some point or because you just misread the slot.

Gortaā€™s still relatively suspicious to me, I think that the slot kinda fell off after D1.

I wouldnā€™t be very shocked if itā€™s Childe + Gorta + You + 1.

Uh, let me think.

Thereā€™s a difference check between You / Wazza
Ice / Sunny(?) ā†’ Town
Less confident on Sunny now that Iā€™m not dead TBH.
Zone I want to say is still towny based off of mech, not sure on that read.
May seems to be consensus wolf RN, and I kind of want to ride Consensus.
(Jarek / Wazza) + May + (Gorta/Kiiruma/Zone(?))

Uh, let me show you the game that Iā€™m using to meta Childe.

I mean Iā€™m not a professional FM player so I canā€™t wallpost why I think someone is evil but I have vibes and thatā€™s pretty fun

Iā€™ve never majorly misread them before FWIW, Iā€™m not comfy enough to claim a god read but my read on them is good.
Can you elaborate more on how Gorta fell off?

Keep thinking about that comment where you called me the VIP of the game and I really want to be like that again but|

well Iā€™ll tell you a secret being that involved in a game like this is really taxing on my time and mental health Iā€™ll tell you what

Post count for one. Overall seemed shorter as D1 changed over.
Secondly is just discussion of certain things (E.G. Flavour)

Thatā€™s fair. If youā€™re wolf here I think youā€™ve done an excellent job, if youā€™re town the majority of the game was towning you and I just had a skill issue <3
I also think that youā€™re really good in mech heavy / open games, which this isnā€™t, so the game doesnā€™t exactly fit your proper ā€œskillsetā€ upon thinking about it more if you get what I mean?
Regardless, donā€™t beat yourself up no matter what.

1 Like

Fair, whom do you think is the 4th?