Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

:thinking:
Okay, but how does this confirm your role?
This is no different than Jarek in the sense that we canā€™t prove it. (But FWIW I did stay on childe throughout D2, so it does make sense if what childe says is true.)

Chief, Iā€™d like to inform you that if Lukaā€™s wolf, then he pocketed me good.

D1 signaling oracle question.
D2 signaling oracle answer.
N2 full claim in neighborhood.

And Iā€™m still alive after all that.

1 Like

Why are you assuming Childe made it with the intent of confirming themselves?

So there is an Arsonist and it isnā€™t the first thing you mentioned!?

So nobody cares if I vote wazza right

Well no **** Sherlock, if they would, then it would have happened at D2!

They claimed doused last night, no? IE: Just douse. And they mentioned it, idgi.

I donā€™t think anybody besides the wolves would TBH, you guys are never TvT

ohohohho but you almost got me what if YOUā€™RE a wolf

Why not

Iā€™m not, all I say lol. I donā€™t think this play ever comes from W!Me. Feel free to look at the wolf games I linked.

Iā€™m fairly confident in Myself / Sunny / Ice V. If Sunny is V, Zone is V. That leaves 5 people, 4 of which are wolves.
Also, Leafiaā€™s legacy had you as TvS, and you guys crossed in Lylo.

I didnā€™t. I am just stating the facts.

Sure, it doesnā€™t confirm there role but what do we lose by them claiming? Why did you choose that angle of question?

Yes. They claimed doused.
Not immediately though!?

ā€¦ Why would they?
Like, wouldnā€™t it make more sense to come into the day with a solve as opposed to instantly claiming doused?
Also, why does it matter?

Also, @Jarek
If you believe Iā€™m scum I said Iā€™m crossing 24h after SoD, you can wait till then at the very least for me to build a case~~

We donā€™t lose anything, but -as Kiiruma said- we donā€™t trust him to be Town either. I already know Iā€™m good, so him saying Iā€™m good does nothing.

The ā€œangleā€ of the question is rhetoric. Childeā€™s claim doesnā€™t prove anything.

And nobody is claiming it does? So, once again; why are you acting like somebody is claiming it confirms anything?

Because I am doused too, and I want people to confirm Iā€™m not the only one!

D4 LYLO. What solve would they want to give when two people are doused!? Heck, why is this game still ongoing!?