Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Huh… Even though you’re the current top wagon?

If people stop voting you after claiming you are still dying to anti claim/scum kills, so it’s not worth it. I also don’t like people who try to encourage people to hardclaim d1 after claiming so easily.

1 Like

I’m not scared of votes that were put on me before even my first post

We don’t know what the anti-claim is though? How are you certain you are going to die if you were to claim your role? What about the Doctors?

The OP says anti claim exists therefore my lips are sealed about my role because I don’t care how the anti claim operates or if there are doctors. That doesn’t change the fact that we don’t know if the anti claim can kill through doctors/redirection/protection and we don’t even know if doctors exist.

Why don’t you do it and find out

Sure i can…i won’t cause your bunny but i could

Aren’t you like literally not allowed to do probable randomness

2 Likes

My future is gonna be playing fm while i fly across an ocean multiple times a year

Checks out

weirdge

1 Like

Toooooooooownreeeeeeead

1 Like

If either of magnus or jarek flip wolf I’m hard tunneling the other for this theatre

2 Likes

That is true for most things, but in this case it helps us? Lore knowledge could be helpful to understand the kill and conversion bits, which are currently unknown. That and the lore is pretty fun

Yes bunny pocketed me in it I’m pretty sure

so as long as lore posts don’t get in the way of solving they can be fun

Slaughter this entire list for fun

I assume we’re all vamps but the good kind

I would bunny

Awwe