Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

If anything doing this sucks and gives you a terrible look, I tend to point this out in my mind but not explicitly a lot of the time

Merpy/Guava is town… I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Like when reading others I mean, not when I’m writing my own reads of people

I tried to build up a habit of only using the general “I could be wrong…” phrase for very select occasions

Idk I don’t really like the way they specify that they’re uncertain on Apo, and ended the post with saying it was subject to change, that just felt off to me

1 Like

imo, they probably are. It’ll clear up later.

like in amq they were still taking harder stances, felt less wishy-washy

idk just kinda opening observations

1 Like

I chalked it up to the fact that (I believe?) Merpy hasn’t played with Apo before and Apo’s meta has a lot of fluff mixed in between, I think they’re top poster in fact lol so I’d be uncertain about my reads on Apo or any player in general if it’s my first time meeting them and they seem that kind of all over the place

If you wanna go down that route, go for it!

Be confident!

That being said, Merpy did give lol plenty of shit when lol was playing their chaotic all over the place style, so idk you might be onto something on second thought…

1 Like

He gets more competent from the first case onwards. It starts with him not even being able to speak in his own defence.

I guess that’s true… I think he just gets more confident and his luck kicks in.

We’ll see, something to keep an eye on for sure

1 Like

I think as Merpy gets more confident her stances will get stronger.

I am not a psychologist but I have watched JCS, does my opinion have credibility? You at home decide!

2 Likes

idc if you change your mind if you progression makes sense

1 Like

Probably?

these are the only real posts of content from Anthem so far but I kinda like em? I don’t like how they didn’t actually do anything about their sus on drinks but I think the eliza comment feels pure

2 Likes

also @Hazardwaste they did explain just poorly ahjksdjkhasd

Anthem atm is def a “low activity” type of scum lean, so just gonna leave it there for now on my end as I usually do, we can revisit that once we’re out of other slots with more foundation for being questioned

About that second Anthembell post… I think everyone is a PR? I don’t think we have VT.