Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

it’s one of those a =b, b=c, a=c properties like in math

i have far too much time on steam

1 Like

…are you saying that you’re more sus than Drinks?

1 Like

No

awful because ever since i started drawing my own pfps i cant go back to finding anime pfps of characters i like because im like “i could draw that” and then i dont

Is kork really still the top wagon wth

2 Likes

Here’s an updated list for you then:

Anthem: Doesn’t seem to have a real stance in a lot at the current moment, going off of what other people have said to account and had voted me to maybe blend in. Wolflean.
Apoc: Is pushing me for things that I have done which is reasonable, seems like a townie just wanting to get a possible wolf out. Town.
Bylamir: Has not said much game info to revealing stuff. NULL.
Demi: Giving good arguments about how kanna and guava are wrong and is constantly pushing out facts in the chat that could open up new possibilities. Town.
Doodle: Has not said much, and is saying that they are currently just observing. Could be a wolf just trying to get a claim together. Wolflean.
Drinks: I don’t really like the way that they are currently talking, and are in my opinion just vomiting out information. Wolf
Eliza: They have been generally just doing not much the entirety of the day, and only actions have been pushing me. Wolf.
Guava: Bringing up facts that are being used against me and giving genuinely good information to point out, however I do believe that they are just going with the information that they have currently, and not just going with other wolves. Town.
Hazard: I am not quite sure where hazard stands in a lot of things. Generally just either questioning things, which is a nice thing to do however. Townlean.
Jormok: Went back for the sleep vote. I am not quite sure on what to think about it, other than that they claim that it was a “Trap”. It could just be Jormok trying to lure wolves, but it could also be a wolf trying to get towncred. Null.
Kanna: I have not really read much on Kanna, but it does seem like they and guava are butting heads a bit? Null.
Kiiruma: Pointing out things from mulitple people, and just trying to get information out. I like that. Townlean.
Kork: I’m town :slight_smile:
Merpy: Is trying to understand why things are happening and giving insight for why they think things and trying to get peoples reasoning for things. Could be town trying to get all the information before they vote somebody, and also could be a wolf trying to get their claims in order. Townlead however.
Scoot: Not much scoot has said, and has given a basic read list. Null
Worse: Same thing as scoot, and has only given a couple of read. Could be lurking. Wolflean

In short:

Town: Apoc , Demi , Guava , Me :)

Town lean: Hazard , Merpy , Kiiruma

NULL: Kanna , Scoot, Jormok , Bylamir

Wolf lean: Doodle , Anthem , You ,

Wolf: Eliza , Drinks

2 Likes

Hear me out: He dug the hole deeper.

1 Like

ftr id prefer is you called me “worse” mainly bc just saying “you” is kinda confusing :joy_cat:

1 Like

I think my highest is dbd with somewhere around 300 hours

1 Like

YOU (you know who this is referring to)

2 Likes

I doubt it

I think people are just choosing to not take the effort to consider the other bad looking slots

YOU :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

I did it :+1:

yeah im vibe reading i dont think kork is mafia

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

anytime the second person pronoun is used it’s always referring to you yb, always

1 Like

THANK YOU I was about to say I’m off to play more ER call me when there’s a real good wagon I wasn’t gonna start one so people wouldn’t bother me later down the line saying doing that was wolfy but you did it for me so

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

ya just like
i feel like kork jhas done nothing yet theyre lead wagon
thinking about it again i do have a scumlean on eliza bc of the whole only scumreading kork thing

im down to vote for eliza
VOTE: Eliza

1 Like

the fact kork was lead wagon as well just makes me think that is probably not scum bc theres absolutely NO pushback to them

1 Like